Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

I thought Aria was about gondola pilots on mars?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Anemone Heart is the worst song

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
What's the deal with that, the current girls go live on a farm and there's a whole new cast in the Love Live franchise going forward?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
none of the new girls are gonna be as good as Rin :mad:

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Love Live is better than Idolmaster

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
goddamn, Nico Puri on Normal is as hard as the Hard songs I've unlocked so far

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
gently caress Score Match events. You don't get song goals, or even the tiny bit of friendship from guests, the winner is determined more by who has better girls than actual skill, and there's no story, so who cares?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Plus I got too many high levels Hanyos already

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

ChubbyThePhat posted:

For every normal girl I idolize in SIF do I get extra rewards for getting them to level 60 as well as maxing their bond? Or do I just need to max their bond for the side stories?

on top of maxing their bond for side story and heart, idolizing them in the first place and getting them to max level both count towards Album Rewards. Tap Other, then Album Rewards, and you'll see where you are towards those goals.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

ChubbyThePhat posted:

Alright so I do need to keep them around while I level em up. Just checking cause drat I have a lot.

What I'm doing is leveling up my worst girls, and then once they're maxed, feeding them to my best girls. You only need one of each unique idolized girl, and once you've got her fully bonded and max leveled, if she's not good enough for your team she's useless to you, so she's idol chow.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Oh man, the next event is a Rin event.

I'm gonna do what I gotta do to get those cards

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I envy and despise people who can get a full night's sleep without wasting LP

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
when's the new event starting?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Overlord K posted:

If you mean in SS, it started two days ago. Play songs of matching type for the day and get tons of easy rares and chances at the event SRs. Pretty good! I've got 6 rares I didn't have yet since it started and the Honoka SR.

Make sure you put your leader as someone with a 5* rank though, even if it has to be a normal. Increases your drop rate and all.

I meant in Love Live, I can't rad Japanese so I don't play the other one.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

pandaK posted:

you don't need to know japanese to hit buttons

But I won't understand the story.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I'm in the top 7,000! yay!

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

John McClane posted:

so is it possible to get rin if I'm literally not good enough to beat hard mode without burning a love gem

Just one Rin, yeah. I was able to get the Umi from the last event of this sort mostly playing normals. But you won't be able to get a second one to idolize, I don't think.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

squidflakes posted:

Anyone know what the prize card for the upcoming Score Match will be?

Jewelry Eli

http://schoolido.lu/events/Score%20Match%20Round%2014/

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

ChubbyThePhat posted:

That's what I call the hold notes in SIF. They legit look like spotlights to me.

Doesn't the tutorial call them spotlights?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
The parts where ti goes double taps, then on tap on one of the double spots, then double, then one, back and forth real fast like that just gently caress me right up.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Just tried and failed Nawatobi on extreme. It's so weird having all the notes coming at you super fast in such a slow song.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I just found out you can tap the girl on your home screen to make her say stuff

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
How often do they add new regular girls?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

That's crazy talk.

EDIT: How many slots do you get per Loveca anyways?

three

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Woohoo, got Eli without spending any loveca or setting an alarm to wake mu up in the middle of the night so I don't waste LP while I sleep.

Which I have considered.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Sorry boom but you know what my idol tier list is like.

But the curent event is for an Eli. It wouldn't make sense for me to post a do it for Rin or do it for Honoka picture

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I've FCed every song in the Hits category i've unlocked on Hard. I'm a loving Idol destroying monster

boom boom boom fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Nov 10, 2015

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
But my brain and hands still completely refuse to do this part of Soldier Game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pJYw9oV-Bc&t=0m58s

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Sarrisan posted:

Been playing SIF for a few days and man this game does NOT want me to have a good pure team. 8 rare pulls so far with friendship points and all are cool/smile. Should have enough gems for my first premium pull tomorrow, lets see if the trend continues.

Also gave SS a try and man, I might have to actually upgrade my phone. Game stutters on hard bits even with the lowest 2d settings.

my auto-fill Pure team has three Smile girls in it. And literally every Pure girl I have is max level

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Oblivion590 posted:

You can have duplicates in your team, so you might want to start using them. Rares are still much better than normals.

That breaks the illusion that the game isn't a cutthroat cannibalistic teen girl farming simulator that I desperately try to maintain

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

squidflakes posted:

I just got the event Nozomi because I am utter trash.

did you spend loveca?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I crunched the numbers, and assuming you didn't waste any LP and only played songs on Hard, if you do the 4x event song isntead of the regular event song, you'll miss out on more than 500 experience points.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Was this maintenance scheduled?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
The game crashed right in the middle of a song. That's never happened to me before

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Ryand-Smith posted:

So I have started SIF EN because some cosplayers got me to play the game , and now I play it to pass the time on bus rides to work, and man, I feel so less pro than half the players here. I'm Rank 45, have 3 SRs (Ranked for Eli, who is the best girl), 2 Hanyos, and a Nozomi, and a LOT more rares of the main Love Live cast. (I am so close to full idolized Snow Halation set, that will be my mainline Cool set). How do you all advance so much.

Are you obsessive about spending all your LP?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Sarrisan posted:

Man I should really clear out my inventory of max-bonded 2 stars, but the collector in me thinks it's such a waste. At this point I need to practice every 2 or 3 songs just to clear space, so I'm pretty sure I'll just have no more space soon.

Max level them and feed them to your good girls

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Maybe they don't want to start the Christmas even on Thanksgiving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

squidflakes posted:

gently caress, its like they aren't even American.

I hate how early stores start setting out Christmas decorations. I miss old-fashioned Black Friday celebrations.