Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map

Polsy posted:

Definitely not going to need 20,000 points for the Kwsm. Might not even make 15,000 at this rate.

This is good news to me because I already have 15,000 and my stamina stock is on fire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map

Polsy posted:

Gameplay is somewhat Starlight Stage-y, minus slides, plus flicks (3 directions).

slides are still in for the harder difficulties, they just look like a bunch of flicks you can't possibly do by flicking each one individually. e: also some holds will now make you slide and release on a different note target too

Super No Vacancy posted:

i got 2 ssrs to start and have since pulled a 3rd

(like none of the ML ssrs I have are particularly cute)

die

also my code in Theater Days is XQBUG8KX if you don't have enough SSR Kaoris in your list already

Sidesaddle Cavalry fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Jul 11, 2017

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
I love her giant cowlick that is like the size of her arm

Hat covers it up though. She is very cute!

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
I miss idoling in the idol Discord--I think I might have accidentally left it while trimming emote servers I'd joined. Would anyone be able to PM me an invite?

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map

Hate-Senpai posted:

People are frequently culled to keep the number of active members under 100, so that all online and offline members can be seen.

Hate-Senpai posted:

It's a metaphor for how cruel and heartless the idol industry is, and how idols who fail to land roles or invitations to variety programs / events soon lose their fame and end up nameless and homeless.

Sidesaddle Cavalry fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Jul 12, 2017

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
ok

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
I'm looking at this Theater Days event and it's generally an increased drop rate thing after performances and jobs, right? Plus a free Stamina +30 drink every day.

XQBUG8KX for TD

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map

Hate-Senpai posted:

IT IS MY TURN TO DIE????

thank you for die

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
gross

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
oh man, i remember many millenia ago, when that card was released. i can't remember how many gems i spent trying to draw her

...now i'm sad.

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
Just letting my achievements do the talking, that's all

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
that's a double die to you, sir

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
Brought it upon himself

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
:vince:

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
This is my final die, goodbye everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map

Allarion posted:

I also got but it’s not Shiho dammit!

I ended up with Miya too! And Serika on a single draw.