Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Full-Bodied Flavor

if you want to see how high you can count up to start from 1 million instead of 0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full-Bodied Flavor

instead of wasting time counting your money, you can buy something at a store and the cashier will do it for you

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
one million one, one million two, one million four, one mil - aw wait, poo poo. ok
one million one, one thousand two, one million thr - DAMNIT

GEExCEE

BeanBandit

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!
[don't gently caress this up, don't gently caress this up, don't gently caress this up...]

google THIS

one tip, two tips, three tips,...

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I like to write each number on a grain of rice so that I don't get lost. Then, when I'm done for the day I put my rice in a bin, so that next time I'm in the mood for counting I just need to find the highest number in the bin and start from there.

deep dish peat moss

When you get to 3 use the magic flute to skip straight to 5 and save yourself some time.

Darkman Fanpage
even numbers make a high pitch tone and odd numbers a lower pitch tone

cuntman.net

you have to think ahead when you count. for example some people say you should start from the biggest number but if you do that then you wont have anywhere to count to

tao of lmao

if you get lost you can refer to the fyad counting thread they did p much all the numbers

google THIS

did you know that most people, when counting things, say the number of things that they're counting last? talk about inefficient! just start with that number!

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

if you're counting a large amount of objects, do it by fives. preferably while throwing them in a bin off to the side.

cuntman.net

google THIS posted:

did you know that most people, when counting things, say the number of things that they're counting last? talk about inefficient! just start with that number!

smoobles

it is possible to count backwards if you concentrate

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

a fragile ego

i only know 4 numbers and thats 4 2 and 0

Wertjoe

Wear a nice cape and walking cane.

City of Glompton

my favorite counting trick is to count my chickens before they hatch. no matter what happens I always wind up with more chickens than when I started.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I consider everything that is in excess of zero to be one, regardless of quantity and I think rocket science would be a whole lot easier for the rest of us if we all followed this approach. All one of us as a whole. These 1 United States and all the other 1 countries everywhere else! ONE GLOBE ONE PERSON!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
if you count from the smaller number first, you have an audience. when will they stop? are they going to count to 3 billion, roughly the life span in seconds of someone in the US? is this performance art? you can start wherever you want, it's up to you. counting down? who cares, we know how this film ends

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

City of Glompton posted:

my favorite counting trick is to count my chickens before they hatch. no matter what happens I always wind up with more chickens than when I started.

see? numbers really are infinite.

• Locked thread