Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I don't get why the Pats don't embrace the fact they are so good at bending the rules their coach is doing poo poo most people do0n't even think to check for.

It's much more charming than "we're the best ever hurrrrr"

Because then they would have to acknowledge that they were cheaters and that they cannot win without cheating duh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

By former Patriots employees who remain nameless and off the record. Who knows what their role in the team was if any. "per sources" is the journalistic partner of "im just asking questions"

And coaches. Let's not forget coaches.

But :laffo:

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Lmao "I don't know who this guy is but here's an article I just found that runs contrary to a guy who has won two pulitzers and writes for a thing that won a peabody"

This is approaching StarcraftM levels of homerism

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Considering otl has multiple coaches and employees stating that it was something they did it seems pretty gosh darn likely that it is something they did. Hell they even have a patriots assistant coach saying that they scrambled and jammed the other team's radio lines.

Sorry my man but the patriots are dirty cheaters

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Alright, so we circle back to what I was saying an hour ago where I said to investigate the allegations then. If true then punish the team and put Belichick in the stockade, and if not leave them alone. And not with an investigative team that got laughed out of court by a federal judge this time.

Yes investigate something that happened 10 years ago :downs:. It's like you missed a major focus of the article was that goodell was letting the patriots get away with this poo poo over and over and over again and then finally gave a limp slap on the wrist once there was enough of a stink raised.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

I just said that

Oh my god

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

what tubestank

I laughed very hard to your response to a bad post, and made the referenced post as a result in a fit of laughter.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

Ha sorry, been taking fire from all sides here for months I'm a little hosed up

No worries, pal! My comment was a bit vague as to what I was saying.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

wait you actually hadn't heard of the playbook thing until now?

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Guys did you hear that the Patriots are filthy cheaters?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

I'm going to gently caress you up mate

I agree let's go have some drinks to discuss this topic.

• Locked thread