Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Ugh guess I have to win another thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

WugLyfe posted:

BB is cool and good and better than your lovely coach qtiyd

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Cav posted:

The NFL is like Game of Thrones, the Patriots are the Lannisters, and they keep winning while everyone is just as bad, but just more incompetent, plus Tywin was the best on the show anyway and you knew you were rooting for him. :cool:

I'm Cersei

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Like, Boston fans have had a good decade in baseball and football after being a joke for half a century and its gonna be awesome when they realize their entire success was a statistical aberration and they go back to being sad brain cavemen shitheads.

Know what's the cool thing though? No matter what, most of us here had the Patriots be the best team during the primes of our lives, teenagers and twenties, when you can really enjoy it. It's like God personally blessed me. It's really something special my friend.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

I honestly thought it was impossible for me to like Bill Belichick more but here we are

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Parmesan Basil posted:

It's very typical of abusers to try and warp the brains of their victims so they can cook up some justification for having the poor saps stay with them. We are seeing this in this thread today. Pats fans: Belichick does not care about you. He would use you and discard you like tissue paper. He's evil, vindictive and morally bankrupt. Leave him to rot with his ill-gotten riches and find some team that will appreciate you. There are dozens!

We aren't the victims, the 31 30 other teams in the league are

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Big Balled Billy Belichick is on WEEI right now

http://v6.player.abacast.net/2099

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Warm gatorade is laugh out loud hilarious. I hope hammer cock Belichick doubles triples quadrouples down on his hatred of the media and his cheating. I hope they strip the visiting team locker room to bare concrete and refuse medical attention to injured opponents

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

I just said that

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

what tubestank

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

TubeStank posted:

I laughed very hard to your response to a bad post, and made the referenced post as a result in a fit of laughter.

Ha sorry, been taking fire from all sides here for months I'm a little hosed up

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

What did your parents say when you ordered all those extra sports channel packages on their TV last Saturday?

Life's too short to not watch the last 5 minutes of a random college game you don't even care about

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

TubeStank posted:

Guys did you hear that the Patriots are filthy cheaters?

I'm going to gently caress you up mate

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

TubeStank posted:

I agree let's go have some drinks to discuss this topic.

Next time I'm in Chicago or you're in Boston my man :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

The last two sentences are 100% true though. If you can't admit that now then you can't ever admit it I'll be watching

• Locked thread