Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WobblySausage
Nov 7, 2014
This kind of stuff bothers me. The NCAA sucks nearly as badly or maybe worse, but at least they have the power to deal with it.

I don't care if all teams do it. Entire season's wins should be vacated for blatant cheating. No rule in the book for it one year? Make one with a decisive punishment the next. Perhaps organizations need multiple season integrity audits or something. The whole drat thing is corrupt from the top down; the NFL is a farce, and it frankly makes me want to stop watching. This type of poo poo hurts everyone - whether your team benefited from it, or not. Who wants to watch dirty games all the time? It removes the competitive spirit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WobblySausage
Nov 7, 2014

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Competitive spirit? Man you're watching the wroooong sport.

I'd argue that if you think otherwise, then you're the one watching the wrong sport. Shoot man football at its core is one of the greatest sports on Earth.

WobblySausage
Nov 7, 2014

edit also your post made me google deepthroat at work

WobblySausage fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Sep 8, 2015

WobblySausage
Nov 7, 2014

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Let me quote this again because you apparently skipped over it.

A longtime, and by all accounts, reputable and upstanding federal judge in the NFL's own chosen venue publicly derided the Wells Report as not being truly independent in both court hearings and in his final judgement. Are you saying he's wrong? You can, but you'd literally be doing what you claim I'm doing with that investigative reporter.

I thought this was because of tampering and recommended changes after the fact. It's not like the report was biased from the very start, dorito dink.

• Locked thread