Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Haha. And SportsIllustrated with the fantastic timing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

I like the "Stop Hating on the Pats, national reporter. Be more objective like Tom Curran" guy on Twitter.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

NC-17 posted:

The prime of your lives is teen years and 20's. :lol:

How precious.

"All I'm saying is that if I ever start referring to these as the best years of my life - remind me to kill myself."

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Cruel and Unusual posted:

Why does Belichick still hate the Jets so much? Is Woody Johnson that awful?
It's ultimately rooted in Belichick getting into a pissing match with Parcells about how much control he'd have in New York.

Lots of turf war stuff since then but when the major poo poo went down, the Hess estate hadn't even sold the team to Woody yet. Ironically Mike Tannenbaum played as much a part in the feud as anyone when he had the Pats give up a 1st for Belichick and writing the Curtis Martin poison pill contract.

Diva Cupcake fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Sep 8, 2015

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

lol Van Natta has won multiple Pulitzer's.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Malloreon posted:

Every single other NFL team's fans, and more importantly every other NFL team's front office, would figuratively and in some cases literally set their head coaches on fire for the chance to hire Bill Belichick.
Jets already hired him twice. He can go gently caress himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Oh Golden Clark

• Locked thread