Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nrr
Jan 2, 2007

im too drank right now to respond with anything but WTF FEBREEZE?!

ok no wait ill rally gently caress you...

1. YOU loving NAME THE NEW THREAD AFTER A CRAZY68WHATEVER POST THAT IS A DIRECT RIPOFF OF A 2 YEAR OLD JOKE I MADE ABOUT HIM?!

2. that motherfuckers my posting nemesis, do you not remember this?

3. except hes got a lot better since I started giving him poo poo for being poo poo and he actually defended me recently in something stupid I think which means that hes actually kindof cool now and im out of line and more importantly I have no grounds to even be remotely pissed off in the slightest the end

4. BUT DO YOU THINK THATS EVER STOPPED ME BEFORE?>!

5. so this is the point where I give actual evidence that everyone either 'handwaves away' or acts like im a fuckin rear end in a top hat which would be pretty much be about as accurate as nick foles circa 2013... and then about as useful as nick foles circa 2014:

6. (or more like 5a or 5.1 or whatever idk) https://soundcloud.com/user237822301/sets/lol-he-thinks-ldt-is-white

6.1 aka 5b/5.2 (ugh this is getting co,mp[licated, what dumbass gave me a keyboard instead of more whisky)

I got the joke you loving halfwit
Get out of the Farthouse you're ruining it
Check your pants cos when you try to Fart you just poo poo
TBeef I love you, all is Groovy

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Sports Argument Stadium > The Football Funhouse* > FARTHOUSE 5: - I stole nrr's playbook and commissioner Febreeze barely even sentenced me to a perfect(ly balanced) season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

nrr posted:

its always fun to wake up in the morning and find out what you've posted

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

Toaster Beef posted:

Finally done. All of the old TMM comics are now officially on FART. Feels good to see 'em all in one place again.

:allears:

this is the fuckin best. welcome back, bud

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

JPP?

damnit

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

I feel like *sniff* I uhhh - I feel like a real family again

its been so long...

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

OxySnake posted:

I need some help goons,

I am looking to change my AV using this gif

but I am unfunny and can't think of a good caption to go with it.

Any ideas?

Edit: Maybe I will think about this a little longer.

Unable to defeat their natural underwater nemesis, the dolphin, for eons and eons, the Vikings left their original habitat of the ocean, evolved legs and took to the land. Not fully satisfied with the lack of freedom that dry land provided them, they built boats which would allow them to travel freely wherever they wished, allowing them to fornicate with women, beat children and either burn villages to the ground, just collapse their roofs completely, or uncomfortably hang around at dinner time and make snide remarks about the inhabitants' cuisine.

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

If you'd like to know if it's possible to drink too much, inspect my nutz posting

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

bob, u and I are fans of bitter division rivals - sworn enemies until the end of time....

but if you ever want to reciprocally take each other into our mouths as we leap naked and chuteless from the doorway of a cargo plane at 20000 ft, while in a blue hue on the horizon, Romeo and Juliet look on with mouths agape in wide eyed awe, as right next to them, Yoda mumbles under his breath something about, used this joke already you have, hmmm yess - and somewhere even higher up Jesus, witnessing our majestic, plummeting sixty nine, quickly nudges Mohammed and goes, bro... bro check it out... we should totally steal that as the entrance for our comeback tour...

then just say the word

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Nobody paid attention to mine because Febreeze's editor made so many dumb mistakes :smith:

*kicks can down alley, drinks hobo wine*
You're was cool and good and even writing a thing is a better achievement than not doing anything at all so shutup. :respek:

I thought mine was watered down bullshit after it had a few jokes cut out of it and they removed like over 9000 swears but yall seemed to like it so it's probably for the best because everyone'd probably think I'm some kind of fuckin crazy drunken psychopath if the original was put up instead

Wait...

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

Ehud, I just uhhh submitted a thing to FART for your approval.

idk what it is, it just came out.

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

Athanatos posted:

nrr you're going to write one of those things regardless of each weeks outcome right?

i have no idea. it started out as a simple post in N/V and then kind of grew and grew and i tried spraying water on in and then hitting it with a broom but nothing worked and before i knew it i was like hmmm maybe this is a bit much for this thread.

i made another long winded, similar, yet probably way more childish and dumb post in n/v a week or so ago and it just got ignored and lost p much

idk if that's an actual answer to your question or not

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

geez. i had an idea for another dumb song but turns out that like jazz greats are really loving complicated and difficult to replicate. who woulda thunk it, huh

idk whether to give up and start drinking, or keep pushing forward with this feeble attempt

and start drinking

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

Fenrir posted:

I thought I had a pretty serious drinking problem, then I read nrr posts and realize, I'm doing okay

gently caress you my drinking problem never takes anything seriously

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

the steelers one is amazing but febreeze, im afraid we're gonna have to let you go. your giants logo has all its fingers. don't get me wrong, its been a blast having you around and I know that this must be tough for you to grasp, but its been pointed out to me that if you end up getting stumped by this simple of a joke, then im afraid we just cannot justify hanging on to you. I want you to know that this wasn't my call and personally, I see this as a crippling loss but im afraid its out of my hands. if theres anything you ever need though, anytime - please - seriously, don't hesitate to pick up the phone and punch my number in and ill do my best to lend you a helping hand.

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

Febreeze posted:

You forgot the pointless bastardization of my name, but 9/10

uhhh... smell u l8r?

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

brb calling the louvre again to lobby for stick figures to be considered high art

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

Febreeze posted:

Daymn EHUD you gonna take that poo poo?
in a protein shake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

axeil posted:

Me after the last Bradford pick.

Febreeze, please feel free to use it in your next comic if you need an Eagles fan.

I immediately turned to my waitress and ordered two tequilas

• Locked thread