Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Febreeze I don't mean this at all as a knock on you but holy poo poo your buddy James is a pro, that looks fantastic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

That's awesome.

Febreeze posted:

Also he had a week to make that, id probably have better art if i took a week for everything instead of coming up with and executing every comic basically half a day beforehand

hahahaha this is also a fair point

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Febreeze posted:

I would like to point out that Doug Pederson is on that Hydra.

The current Eagles coach. I think he's second row far right.

holy poo poo :psyduck:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

yeah derpy ram is amazing

E: vvv oh my god it does

DJExile fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Sep 20, 2016

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I completely forgot this existed until this morning. Didn't someone here make it a long time back?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

BlindSite posted:

I used my farthouse appearances as pics on face book for a good 3 months or so. Some chick hit me up on tinder because she thought I was the person who drew it. So thanks for the blow job I ended up eventually getting I guess.

ahahahaha

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

yeah that saints one is world class

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

ahahahaha

Man Dr. Swickles has seen some poo poo

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I would 100% watch Unbreakable Bill Belichick

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

hahahahahaha

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

digging up some old stuff and came across something fantastic. I wish I could remember who made it

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

lmao hell yeah

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

ahahahaha holy poo poo that is so bad

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I come across older star trek episodes flipping around cable and I'm surprised how well some of the effects still hold up today.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

jesus christ :laffo:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Ordinarily i'd be mad that they didn't credit you

on the other hand i'm not sure this is something you necessarily want credit for :stare:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Febreeze posted:

I almost do, simply because I highly doubt this dude got the picture from the source, so he probably has no idea that it was made to mock Trump.

hahaha fair point

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Yeah officially it's Uproxx's but it's pretty weak of them not to mention Febreeze directly.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/roberto-aguayo-gets-some-training/

lmao

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

That owns :unsmith:

Fight hard, HOTLANTA MOM

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

lmao goddamn

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

fartknocker posted:

The Jags one isn't terrible. Half of them being done based on one team in the same division is kinda funny.

Also kinda funny they consider the Dolphins biggest rival to be the Bills. I'd have expected it to be the Jets...

You're assuming they put any thought into this beyond getting some quick clicks

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Febreeze posted:

HE WAS ALIVE WHEN WE RECORDED OKAY

jeez every week the podcast gets dated by something but I never thought it would be Hernandez loving DYING

lmao

the essence of good comedy is indeed timing

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

gently caress yeah :munch:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

whypick1 posted:

31 Toaster Beef people and 1 Jeff George for good measure.

hahahha yessss do this

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Laughing at these like an idiot

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Kalli posted:

The worst podcast I listen to is easily Around the NFL though. They use a loving sound board like some loving zoo crew rejects, I hate that they're the signature NFL news podcast.

Not for nothing but there are approximately 10 billion ways to take in NFL news at this point. What's tying you to that?

E: or are you saying the news is good despite the wacky morning DJ stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

they made those modeled on pro wrestlers back in the 90s. they ruled

E: wrestling buddies!

DJExile fucked around with this message at 12:45 on Jun 2, 2017

• Locked thread