Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
they must think belichick is taping them zing

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
i'm just gonna leave this here for usage during gdts

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Suspect Bucket posted:

(Dolly is the blue-eyed one)

would, would

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

quote:

The Lions drafted Ameer Abdullah in the second round and although we’ve only seen him in preseason, he looks like the second coming of Jahvid Best. Here’s hoping when he shoots himself in 20 years he aims for the chest and donates his brain to science.

Most of them were good. This made me poop myself.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
gently caress you

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
Just pretend all my posts are the NFL bylaws

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
Sorry wasn't paying attention doing coke with Jimmy, was this what you asked for?

Magicpants fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Sep 16, 2015

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
i worked very hard on this, still a work-in-progress but I think y'all should get the idea

I don't mind saying, it's beautiful

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
This league is littered with utter trash and you picked the Ravens who have lost all their games within one score as the worst team in the league?
Not the 49ers, Texans, Titans, Broncos, Lions, Seahawks, Buccs, Chiefs, etc.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
I know what I said.

And I meant it.

lol you didn't pick out the Hawks either

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
Febreeze, I don't think you understand the position you are in. You are THE NFL comic guy. When history looks back on this day, do you want a bunch of snot-nosed kids to say "Here was a dude who shilled a bunch of easily digestible sludge to the masses for a quick buck," or do you want them to pause with reverence before they say "Here was a man, A MAN, who refused to bow to the clickbait overlords. Here was A MAN who had had enough of this form without substance. Here was A MAN with courage, with gall, with backbone. Here was A MAN who made the conscious and active decision to draw Roger Goodell as a literal penis."

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Probably Magic posted:

This discussion is extremely bad, so here, have another page from the Jim Tomsula playbook.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
Y'all thought that just because BBP didn't do it this week, you wouldn't have to read about football through the lens of crippling social anxiety disorder

Think again, motherfuckers.

http://www.footballandrationalthoughts.com/2015/12/20/week-15-preview-its-christmas-and-were-all-in-misery/

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
I wrote a thing. You can read it if you hate yourself.

http://www.footballandrationalthoughts.com/2015/12/27/week-16-preview-none-of-this-matters/

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

TyroneGoldstein posted:

This was a fun read...and I may be missing an in-joke or something...but you reference Ryan Tannehill when talking about the Colts....

Yeah I meant that Ryan Tannehill and whoever was QBing for the Colts were gonna poo poo it up in OT. I phrased some of those jokes poorly for sure.

Febreeze posted:

...He followed me

There is no way that's actually him, is it? He's not verified and has just 2k followers

Edit: he's followed by official dolphins accounts gently caress did I just legitimately get followed by mercury morris lol

I hope he doesn't read my string of depressive drunk Giants tweets from last night

Tweet goatse at him or we're not friends

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
dolphins posters should go back to their thematic avs

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
I wrote a book too

http://www.amazon.com/Ndamunkong-Suh-Stomped-Balls-Liked/dp/1518864503/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
sloth>bledsoe>brady

sorry to have upset you

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Febreeze posted:

That's already a beautiful image

I kind of want to make a comic version of spherical breasts
don't do it, you'll drive yourself mad trying to create the perfect woman

I know from experience, years down the drain, it's impossible, they're always impure

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
I am very interested in reading your opinions on food, please continue this not just in this thread but in all other threads as well
Here are some discussion points.

1) What are some different kinds of pizza?
2) How different can a pizza be and still be called a pizza?
3a) Why do some people like different kinds of pizza?
3b) Are those people bad people?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
Week 1.

• Locked thread