Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
The Brooklyn one is basically the Miami Sharks uniform from Any Given Sunday, which isn't exactly a bad thing.

I also find it amusing that the Patriots/Celtics one looks kinda like the old Jets uniform, same with the Timberwolves/Vikings looking like the old Seahawks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

computer parts posted:

Someone in the comments linked the other teams' last 24 QBs and it was certainly enlightening:

The link, for those curious: https://www.reddit.com/r/Browns/comments/3v68o1/24_qbs_since_1999_in_honor_of_a_new_name_i_wanted/

I thought a few of them that had 1987 listed may have been strike players, but the only one seems to be Mike Kelley for the Chargers, although for other teams it probably bumps the numbers around. Also, that someone was named Guido Merkens...

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
MASH

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Whatever team moves to LA needs to make that their helmet and I'd root for them instantly and forever.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

SirPhoebos posted:

At some point, any thoughtful sports fan has to make peace with the fact that every fandom (yes, even yours) would root for Adolf Hitler if "The Dolf" played at a Hall of Fame level for their team.

FARTHOUSE: Needs more Godwin

What position does he play? This is important.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

whypick1 posted:

Now I'm kind of terrified excited with what you'll come up with for "perfectly spherical breasts" :quagmire:

Decade of Spectacular Failure, Dear Guns, and more Lost Season-related things would be amazing for the offseason. Also, do the deranged Matt Ryan fanfiction.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

NC-17 posted:

No crying Jordan Bulls? For shame!

Somebody didn't click on the actual link.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Febreeze posted:

Make one of all the Dolphins QBs after Dan Marino

And then, the obvious, all the Browns QB's since 1999.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

I'm curious which Eagles #7 jersey that is. Vick? Jeff Garcia? Doesn't he have a Bobby Hoying one too?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Garcia was there during the Reebok years too. Hoying was back when teams had their own contracts with uniform suppliers, and I can't check at the moment which they had which years.

Just some curiosity about the fashion choices of EDP while I'm bored in class...

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Ehud posted:

Like this post if you know what this is:

[picture of an answering machine]

Answering machines sucked cause too many had a long stupid song or the "We're not home" message was their youngest child and it sucked rear end.

Also, to keep this football related, my first memories of live games were basically this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbZYQNCHaos

Stick with it for at least the first two minutes just to see who sponsored the starting line ups...

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Volkerball posted:

remember that family member that recorded loving everything their entire life and had a gigantic room full of vhs tapes with movie names written on the side in sharpie? lol

This is almost my dad, but instead of movies, it's NFL Films (And also The Three Stooges) stuff taped off ESPN and whatever going back to 1982. It's actually cool to go back and see those half hour team highlight reels they've done ever year since forever, segments on the greatest teams and players with footage you don't see much anymore, or profiles of players that were big at the time that are barely remembered now, like Wendell Tyler or Wes Chandler. I miss Steve Sabol.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Surprisingly, the follies collections are about the only old NFL Films productions (Other than the half hour Super Bowl highlight films) that NFL Network replays with any regularity. Like, I want to say they show them opposite Monday Night Football or something like that.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

sam bradford lmao posted:

Tom Brady reenacting Tubgirl

Inside Atlanta's Goatse.Stadium.

With EDP watching or some extra poo poo like that.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Thaddius the Large posted:

It's goatse, nothing but goatse all the way down

Needs an NFC Championship ring to be proper goatse.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Febreeze posted:

I am having difficulty coming up with a joke today

tell me your comic ideas, Farthousians

You've done dicks and butts, all that's left is NFL logos as boobs.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Do you mean this:

https://youtu.be/jLKnCeeAW48

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Spoeank posted:

I mean... We've already seen pictures of your punishing your meat.

:boom: Magnificent.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Bort Bortles posted:

Someone post a picture of the steak, I just had to explain to my fiance why I was dying laughing.

Where it all began:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3774234&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=81#post460226833

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Chichevache posted:

Or Bernard Pollard.

He's the Chief.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Grittybeard posted:

But that also means you've forgotten this which is a goddamned shame.

I regret to admit that I had forgotten that, so thank you for posting it.

Along similar lines, I always enjoyed this clip of his.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

The Texans didn't sweep the Colts in the Curtis Painter year?!

A reminder that Kerry Collins, Colts starting QB on opening day, happened and was as loving awful as you can imagine.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Magnificent.

And I didn't even notice the fart effects the first time I looked at it.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:wow: :yosbutt:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
The Jags one isn't terrible. Half of them being done based on one team in the same division is kinda funny.

Also kinda funny they consider the Dolphins biggest rival to be the Bills. I'd have expected it to be the Jets...

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I was at some family members house watching it with maybe 15 or 20 people and I don't think a single person noticed it. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Elisha Manning probation is and will forever be the best TFF probie.

Don't forget the Petey Faggins one.

• Locked thread