Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

good op, dave

now maybe people will stop going "what is the farthouse :derp:"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Toaster Beef posted:

fyi, i miss you silly bastards and expect to be getting back into comic-making form sometime in the near future

TB!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Toaster Beef posted:

I'm also going to really dig in on getting the old comics back and uploaded onto FART. I know I said I was before, but, y'know, life. No idea how quickly/slowly the process might go, but it's absolutely a thing on my to-do list for getting poo poo rolling again.

Glad to have you back soon, my man.

BTW - I was thinking about making a custom page for TMM comics on FART to make them easy to browse. Maybe something with little widgets that show a thumbnail, date, and title of the comic in a grid. One thing I noticed on google analytics is that no one reads just one TMM. They always want to see more :unsmith:

nrr posted:

im too drank right now to respond with anything but WTF FEBREEZE?!

ok no wait ill rally gently caress you...

1. YOU loving NAME THE NEW THREAD AFTER A CRAZY68WHATEVER POST THAT IS A DIRECT RIPOFF OF A 2 YEAR OLD JOKE I MADE ABOUT HIM?!

2. that motherfuckers my posting nemesis, do you not remember this?

3. except hes got a lot better since I started giving him poo poo for being poo poo and he actually defended me recently in something stupid I think which means that hes actually kindof cool now and im out of line and more importantly I have no grounds to even be remotely pissed off in the slightest the end

4. BUT DO YOU THINK THATS EVER STOPPED ME BEFORE?>!

5. so this is the point where I give actual evidence that everyone either 'handwaves away' or acts like im a fuckin rear end in a top hat which would be pretty much be about as accurate as nick foles circa 2013... and then about as useful as nick foles circa 2014:

6. (or more like 5a or 5.1 or whatever idk) https://soundcloud.com/user237822301/sets/lol-he-thinks-ldt-is-white

6.1 aka 5b/5.2 (ugh this is getting co,mp[licated, what dumbass gave me a keyboard instead of more whisky)

I got the joke you loving halfwit
Get out of the Farthouse you're ruining it
Check your pants cos when you try to Fart you just poo poo
TBeef I love you, all is Groovy

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Sports Argument Stadium > The Football Funhouse* > FARTHOUSE 5: - I stole nrr's playbook and commissioner Febreeze barely even sentenced me to a perfect(ly balanced) season
lol

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Toaster Beef posted:

That'd be fantastic, and if there's any way I can make that easier to set up for you in file naming or dating, just let me know.

In a few minutes I'm going to start uploading all of the old site's comics (118 in all, maybe 120-ish after random bits get thrown in). I'll backdate them so they hopefully don't flood the main page, but if there's anything you want me to do just shoot me a PM or let me know here or send a carrier pigeon or whatever

Yeah, if you just go through the normal posting process and if you back-date them you should be good to go since the widgets display posts based on date.. I'll see if I can work on that custom page tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks dude!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

:unsmith: welcome back

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Toaster Beef posted:

Thanks for giving me an online home, duder :unsmith:

absolutely!

I'm still working on that stuff I talked about to display your comics on the site.. It should be done this weekend.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

so in a couple of days we get the return of both TMM and BBP

http://www.footballandrationalthoughts.com/2015/09/12/2fart2furious-week-1-preview-made/

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

nrr posted:

Ehud, I just uhhh submitted a thing to FART for your approval.

idk what it is, it just came out.

http://www.footballandrationalthoughts.com/2015/09/15/0-1-like-0-fun-witness/

:stonk:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

oh my god hahahahahaha

edit: btw I am gonna be back to FART'ing soon. As soon as football season started back up I got super busy at work and I have to go out of town and stuff :smith:

So right now FART is basically just a bunch of TMM, not that I'm complaining :haw:

Ehud fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Sep 18, 2015

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Febreeze posted:

Daymn EHUD you gonna take that poo poo?

yah

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

axeil posted:

Thanks Febreeze. I already PM'd it to Ehud. :)

Dunno if there's something else I have to do to post it on the site.

Maybe I'll write up versions for more teams, because everyone should still be pretty happy. Even teams that have looked awful so far could end up being Super Bowl champs this year. :unsmith:

Sorry I took forever on this. I just got back in town from a pretty stressful work trip. This post rules and I like it a lot. Thanks axeil! I hope you do more.

http://www.footballandrationalthoughts.com/2015/09/25/ride-isnt-learned-quit-worrying-love-chip-kellys-wild-ride/

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Here is a real chat log of me trying to cancel NFL Sunday Ticket during the third quarter of today's thrashing by the Bills:

http://www.footballandrationalthoughts.com/2015/09/27/the-miami-dolphins-suck-so-i-tried-to-get-a-sunday-ticket-refund/

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

BBP is up y'all

http://www.footballandrationalthoughts.com/2015/10/03/2fart2furious-week-4-preview-tomsula-fan-4-life/

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Ehud fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Oct 6, 2015

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

i finally negotiated a big deal between FART and draftkings.com

hopefully it won't be too intrusive, I doubt anyone will notice

anyway here is BBP's new post!

http://www.footballandrationalthoughts.com/2015/10/10/2fart2furious-week-5-preview-brought-draftkings/

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

oh my god is it real

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Bbp time y'all

https://www.footballandrationalthoughts.com/2015/10/24/2fart2furious-week-7-preview-dont-hassel-cassel/

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

what about a really obnoxious avatar for a patriots fan

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

BBP puts the ART in FART

http://www.footballandrationalthoughts.com/2015/10/31/2fart2furious-week-8-preview-tricks-no-treats/

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I'm just always amazed

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

sean10mm posted:

Neither Justin Hunter nor Cordarrelle Patterson were impressive even in college, beyond "I guess they're kinda large and fast?" :effort:

Hunter was good.

"Hunter started all 12 games in the 2012 season, and caught 73 passes for 1,083 yards and 9 touchdowns"

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

http://www.footballandrationalthoughts.com/2015/11/07/2fart2furious-week-9-preview-support-troops/

posting this for big bob pataki while he sleeps one off

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Rob as Lorenzo Lamas from Renegade, drifting from town to town with a shirtless vest and motorcycle

my mom had the biggest boner for him

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Febreeze posted:

Looking through my old imgur albums and I found this

lol I don't remember why you drew this

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

wandler20 posted:

Schefter just tweeted out the Trump logos.

:stare:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

@david_newmeyer: @AdamSchefter why is liberal ESPN all of a sudden attacking @realDonaldTrump ???

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Ehud came up to him as he sat alone in his room on the roof. He said to Big Bob, “I have a message from Elohim for you.” As the king rose from his throne, Ehud reached with his left hand, took the FART from his right side, and plunged it into Big Bob Patakis belly.

top hats monthly reads the bible lol

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

OMFG!!!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

hey dave

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Febreeze posted:

...He followed me

There is no way that's actually him, is it? He's not verified and has just 2k followers

It's him. He's followed by almost all of the Dolphins beat writers and Adam Schefter.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

SirPhoebos posted:

Every time these insufferable asshats resurface, I just think of Larry Czonka being murdered by black-hooded Canadian cultists and my blood pressure returns to normal.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

can somebody turn this into the most annoying avatar of all time

googly eyes, shaky, flashing lights, do whatever you can think of

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

oh my god it's perfect thank you

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Magicpants posted:

dolphins posters should go back to their thematic avs

hahahahahahahahaha

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Chichevache posted:

Carolina heel turn starts here, folks.

Larry Fitzgerald is a bad guy who got a pass on a domestic violence incident because the NFL didn't care about that stuff in 2008 or whenever

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Chichevache posted:

Jerry Richardson owns the Carolina Cam's and the only way he could be happier is if he didn't have to pay them and could have them working his plantation in the offseason. And if he won a super bowl. You don't want him to be happy, do you?

I don't actually care about larry fitzgerald or the panthers :haw:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

you're all my favorite fanbase

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

It has been really easy for me to not hit my wife in the ten years I've known her, but then again I am superior to most human beings

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

let's talk about FARTS again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Ross Angeles posted:

Ray Rice could beat every woman he sees for the rest of his life and I'd take him over Melvin Gordon

For some reason this made me laugh a lot

• Locked thread