Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Courtroom artist is back at it...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Northwestern Wildcats made a FART

:v:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Chilichimp posted:

FALCONS, BITCH!

gently caress yes! We actually have playmakers on defense now!

quote:

From 124 snaps in coverage this year, Desmond Trufant has allowed THREE receptions. http://t.co/KtrXzSy1iL

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Chichevache posted:

You're welcome.:smugbird:

To be fair, Tru has been a baller since before Quinnception, but yeah the scheme is helping him obviously. I love me some Desmond Trufans :swoon:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Wilford Cutlery posted:

If they lose, just draw ^this^ and pretend he was hit in the face by a falcon.

OMG this

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Febreeze posted:

If the Falcons win that'll be a comic instead

Yessssssssssssss

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Chilichimp posted:

Bandwagon Falcons Fans are about as real as Big Foot.

Yeah, I was going to say...the Falcons don't have actual fans let alone bandwagon fans.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

Warriors fans are the Pats fans of basketball imo

How could you NOT root for the Warriors though? They are exciting and fun to watch, and don't have a creepy hooded coach and whiny star player! :v:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

I've got no problems with the Warriors at all. :D I love the way they play.

It's just that a Warriors fan will look at you funny if you tell them that Chris Webber once played for them.

I still think Hardaway, Killer Crossover and Mullin when I hear the Warriors. I'm old.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

No love for White Men Can't Jump?! DAFUQ?!

Do you KNOW how many foods start with the letter Q?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Why is that horse head taking away from your Cubs tat? Horrible design!

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

What's with the red "C" in the background, apparently it's a Bronco thing?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

GNU Order posted:

Colorado flag(?)

Ahhhh, yep...good call.

Go Cubs!

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

I laughed way too hard at "fartality"

Febreeze, this may be my favorite set of these you have ever done. Well played.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Wilford Cutlery posted:

Bucket list: Lou Malnati's crustless pizza, wherein the crust is actually a flattened out disk of sausage:

OMG, are these on the regular menu? We have a Lou's 5 mins from our house and that looks amazing!

e:

It is! And lol at the description "Perfect for those on a gluten-free or low-carb diet, our "Crustless" pizza is made with Lou's lean sausage as the base, and then topped with mozzarella cheese and vine-ripened tomato sauce."

Not sure that is "perfect" for any diet...

weird Asian candy fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Mar 1, 2016

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Old is better. Change is bad!

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Crunkjuice posted:

I think the new art style could work with flashbacks or introspections, but the old art style is iconic.

Yeah, I feel like I am watching like season 1 Simpsons with the new art style. It's not terrible, it's just...different.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

sam bradford lmao posted:

Those Simpson animations during early episodes of Tracy Ullman :barf:

Man I am showing my age

I fail to see a problem my friend

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

That would be the White Sox, mate

Yeah I think the order of importance in Chicago right now is Blackhawks > Cubs > Bears > Sox > loving Bulls

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Eifert Posting posted:

I have liked a loooooot more of the White Sox fans I've met than the Cubs fans.

The obvious reason why is that you are a cranky old man :colbert:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Febreeze posted:

I'm more proud of the pun in the first panel's background than I am in most things I do

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/josh-gordon-meets-his-end/

:bravo:

You had me from "Urine and out".

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Chilichimp posted:

When the steaks are high, you can always count on SB's pun game.

It's definitely not rare to see a well done Silly Burrito pun

E:

poo poo, the well done joke has been over cooked :(

weird Asian candy fucked around with this message at 12:36 on May 29, 2016

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Febreeze, did you happen to see my post about this when it happened with Sammy or was this just a coincidence?

Either way, it's great and I love it.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Febreeze posted:

Probably. I think a lot of people had the same basic joke in their minds when this news broke.

Also, be jealous as gently caress TFF because your boy Febreeze got PFTCommenter on his podcast
https://soundcloud.com/david-rappoccio-950910196/podcast8-pft

True...drat, I thought I finally got an idea into a Febreeze comic but welp.

Podcast is amazing, nice work man!

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Plaxidentally :laffo:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Chichevache posted:

The Thunder are cooler :can:

You disappoint me, Chich! I was just telling my boy last night how freaking amazing Shawn Kemp and Gary Peyton were. Those teams were so fun to watch, my favorite team by far after the Bulls.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Metapod posted:

Russ and Durant > Kemp and Payton

I don't disagree really, Kemp and Payton just hold a special place in my heart. I had the Kemp Kamikaze shoes and everything.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Chilichimp posted:

Something from the Falcons subreddit

Cornjulio?

e: It's terrifying

weird Asian candy fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Aug 8, 2016

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Mel Mudkiper posted:

its the loving best

this, but the opposite

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

Hitting, basically. Also I guess there's some defense stuff too, but really, just hitting. Very few people can do it.

If being successful at something 3 times out of 10 makes you very, very good then it is not easy :)

The hand eye coordination to hit those pitches is insane.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

If you had a runner in scoring position and hit a sacrifice fly in Tebow's direction, you're guaranteed to score every time because Tebow would take forever with the windup

Imagine his swing. The catcher will have already thrown it back to the pitcher by the time he follows through.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

I thought the general consensus was that Deion was just above average as a baseball player

He was alright, career .263 hitter, led the league in triples one year, stolen bases, his speed made up for a lot. He wasn't Bo, but 9 years as a pro is pretty good.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

All I know is that it wasn't Deion who was unstoppable in Tecmo Bowl.

Right? Bo was freaking INSANE in Tecmo. He even made Barry Sanders look slow...

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Salmon is the truth!

Tuna, yellow fish, sea bass, orange roughy...all delicious! Ross your opinion is incorrect :colbert:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Stranger Things?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

So will Brown get the Ray Rice treatment or what?

Beating your wife while she's pregnant makes you the scum of the earth

37 year old kicker who abuses women? Yeah, I think it's safe to say he is done in the league...

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

ahahahahahaha, amazing Febreeze!

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Not gonna lie - if I'm watching a Bucs game I'm going to cringe every time he lines up for a kick

Do coaches even bother icing him or do they just hold up two fingers and laugh as he lines up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Wow...this is incredible...

• Locked thread