Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bread Set Jettison

The names Jettison toots, whats it too ya? Ya bettah have a good reason why you come here. This is a dangerous forum, full of vagrants and deviants. I ain't trust a-no man with no secrets of mine. the walls gots ears, ya understand? So if you comin here to tell me bout a murdah you betta know that someone already knows ya here. Ya bettah let me have the scoop else ya wanna end up like ya friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Oh, film noir, I know how to talk like that!!

Uhhh... Um...Dame.

joke_explainer

Gadzooks, Charlie. It's get tin' pretty dangerous to walk around here on account of all the murderin' and what not. Wish a good old fashioned gumshoe would blow into town and crack the lid open on them mystery murders, because you know the coppers are crooked and probably in on this murder racket.

problematic hug

the Buttler did it

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Pssst, hey- got a minnit? Yeah, you- the one right dere. I gotta qweshun fer ya. You ever hear dah phrase "If dese walls could talk"? See, I'm da wall, and boy can I sure talk! Like fer eggzamPUL. I happen ta know, dat right here, at dis very moment in time, a huge secret is about ta be laid bare. Wanna know wut dat secret is? I taught choo wuz never gunna ask! The killer is

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

tao of lmao

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

Gross Dude posted:

Oh, film noir, I know how to talk like that!!

Uhhh... Um...Dame.

Myeah see? MYEAH.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
*looking at pile of blood and guts* there was definitely a murder here... but how?? and where's the body? ?

*corpse peering around a corner, quietly laughing to self with hand coyly over mouth, holding up a sign saying "I'll never tell!"*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cuntman.net

Qwerinty posted:

*looking at pile of blood and guts* there was definitely a murder here... but how?? and where's the body? ?

*corpse peering around a corner, quietly laughing to self with hand coyly over mouth, holding up a sign saying "I'll never tell!"*

lol

Bread Set Jettison

Qwerinty posted:

alnilam

Thunder Moose posted:

Myeah see? MYEAH.

It's coitans fer you, see?

Bread Set Jettison

gangster: listen here see

smug guy: well which one is it listen or see heh heh heh

cuntman.net

Bread Set Jettison posted:

gangster: listen here see

smug guy: well which one is it listen or see heh heh heh

lol

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
*a haggard man in a tattered labcoat skritches some scrawled, smeared lettering on the last free space in a room, crumpled up and then uncrumpled research notes scattered about, five months beard growth, emaciated* i've solved the mystery.. every time you trip over your own feet, it's an invisible dead person

----------------

Darkman Fanpage
*pulls out a cute little snub-nose revolver* who's there?

Bread Set Jettison

It was *slow turn to the camera* MURDER *slow turn back to the dead body, which is now missing* It was *slow turn back to the camera* Just there a second ago *slow turn back to the place the body just was*

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

It was *slow turn to the camera* MURDER *slow turn back to the dead body, which is now missing* It was *slow turn back to the camera* Just there a second ago *slow turn back to the place the body just was*

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

IT WAS THE CAMERAMAN!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Splatmaster posted:

IT WAS THE CAMERAMAN!

Sorry for the outburst, I get caught up in murder mysteries :shrug:

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

alnilam posted:

It's coitans fer you, see?

It was the same tune for Frankie Five Iron and Eddie Three Fingers see? Myeah.

Senior Management

Hello Mr. Detective I did a murder can I hire you to help me make it unsolvable? Actually I wonder if Sherlock Holmes ever did this to make ends meet?

:jerry:

Miss Psychosis

Murderer: I just want to be understood... I want to act! And this... This is my stage.

tao of lmao

bacalou

Miss Psychosis posted:

Murderer: I just want to be understood... I want to act! And this... This is my stage.

GregorOfTheArts
Sept 10th, 2015
Reg: 09/22/12
Rating: 0 out of 5 stars
boo! your stage sucks! i can't sit anywhere and there is blood on the carpet UGH
DO NOT RECOMMEND

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
it's reefer madness all ways round, ya hear? get a zippo on this hippo and let's blaaaaaze, baby! roll them bones, aroooooo!!!!!

google THIS

it rained for days before the soggy corpse was found on the hill, entrails and gore mixed with the mud like some kind of horrible wet nightmare

cuntman.net

google THIS posted:

it rained for days before the soggy corpse was found on the hill, entrails and gore mixed with the mud like some kind of horrible wet nightmare

:cry:

tao of lmao

google THIS posted:

i hope they catch that guy :mad:

BeanBandit

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!
*kid detective puffs on a bubble pipe*

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
[stares out of sepiertone window at windy, rainy nighttime city, from comfort of gloomy office] with the amount of CRIME and CORRUPTION in these streets sometimes i wonder if this rain turns into blood when it hits the cold concrete.

[stubs out cheap cigar into plastic vocaloid ashtray]

Sometimes i ask myself why i live here; is it because i want to make a difference, or is there some part of me that knows the FILTH is inside me too, like i belong, like this is my home. But every time I let a twitter feminist know why my video games are sacred i Know inside that i'm fighting the good fight

----------------

the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 389 days!
[eyes gazing unfocused into the distance, as the insistent patter of raindrops on the sidewalk intrudes on my thoughts] Murder is rude as hell.

Gorrister
Extra extra get the scoop on all the moyderin' happenin'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mapparu

thats a sign language for rock out! (i know because i know some sign language)

• Locked thread