Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

All I wanna do is make you bounce
I don't think anyone in the game knows how to use a Vindicator yet, either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

It's $25 if you don't mind using a sketchy key dealer and probably having your identity stolen.

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

Alexander DeLarge posted:

I try not to use G2A but the key sites don't really have Eternal Crusade. I guess I don't mind G2A when dealing with a high rated user. Minimizes the risk that it's a 8 year old from China with a stolen credit card.

I found it on G2Play, which I'd used before without any problems, but less than a week later my card was compromised. I can't say for sure that it was G2Play or its payment system but the the coincidence seems too likely.

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

Yeah, the Eldar situation is... not great. Part of this is almost certainly because Aspect Warriors are super specialized and require some pretty high-level coordination if they're going to win, but also they need a bit of a tweak. Shuriken weapons don't even feel like they're on par with bolters, when in tabletop they're very slightly better.

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

Aren't veteran classes just regular classes with more LP, anyway?

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

Jesus Christ, I hadn't really tried playing as Eldar post-launch until just now. Feels like easy mode.

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

Yeah, LP is a points system that measures how much equipment you can strap onto one of your custom loadouts.

W/R/T Eldar, one major problem on top of all the Swooping Hawk bullshit is the fact that Eldar have the only man-portable anti-tank weapons that don't require any sort of expenditure.

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

Popete posted:

What the hell doe the Orks get to deal with vehicles? Is it in the Loota class?

Yeah, they've got, I want to say Zzap guns?

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

lite_sleepr posted:

The chaos goon presence must be lost in the warp. 4 days of waiting, and nobody has clicked accept. There are only 3 of you in the guild :(

?? There are like six or seven and as far as I can tell every applicant has been approved. You're applying to the wrong guild, maybe?

PantsOptional fucked around with this message at 14:06 on Oct 5, 2016

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

Gets Hot is an okay mechanic in the tabletop game, where you're controlling dozens of dudes so if one blows up through terrible loving luck it's not the end of the world, but it's really lovely in a game like this.

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

lite_sleepr posted:

Going on a week now waiting to get into the spooky marines space guild.

You're absolutely joining the wrong one, then. I've been checking the requests for every faction's goonguild every day. Unless maybe you're on a different server and that has a different goonguild, in which case I have no idea who the officers are there.

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

lite_sleepr posted:

Why are there never any warparties? I assume warparties are like squads like in Planetside 2, or parties/pugs in traditional MMOs. There are never any in this game, at least on CSM.

Warparties are literally groups that you form with others from your Steam list.

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

I had my first proper run as an Ork last night. First game, after we ran the defending SMs out of lives we all congregated on the point and began randomly shooting as much as possible until we all ran out of ammo and started a full-on green on green brawl. Second game, I loaded up the plasma deffgun and sprayed down entire rooms full of Ork and SM alike, and no one was even a little salty about it. I think my conversion is complete, Orks are where it's at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

I'll say this, I have never seen anyone just come together from the very start and utterly sweep the enemy before I played orks.

• Locked thread