Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

The Zack posted:

Did you withdraw the trade? I looked at it on Friday, but I don't see it anymore. Unless I mistakenly rejected it

Yeah I'm still thinking if I want to do that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
gently caress I didn't realize that I didn't have a linebacker this week now espn isn't allowing to just pick one up

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Stevie Lee posted:

looks like I could be the only one left at 5-1 after tonight :smugdog:

also one of three teams with a record better than .500

e: and somehow I have more PA than PF haha

Probably because I hosed myself by not paying attention

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Chen Kenichi posted:

*rubs hands waiting on David Cobb's shot*

Lol if you think Cobb is going to get a legit shot. Even if he dominates whiz will still only give him 9 carries

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
:pray: stat corrections

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Dez moved out of the ir :getin:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Holy poo poo stat corrections actually happened last week and I won :confuoot:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Stevie Lee posted:

you fucker

:dukedog:

Leperflesh posted:

Whew. Now I don't have to feel bad for not explicitly offering to trade Uani' Unga to you. He played Monday night, was on my bench, and would have gotten you a win, but as a commish I thought it might be a bit iffy to push a trade I was involved in through.

I wouldn't have accepted it anyway. I didn't deserve to have a linebacker that week

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Now we wait for stat corrections :suspense:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
If you guys haven't looked at the points against column of the standings you should it's hilarious

Edit: do it

Metapod fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Oct 27, 2015

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
gently caress Brady

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Julio and Green are really good

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lol if you think Julio is ever being traded

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Here's to hoping rivers has a big game tomorrow

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Rivers you failed me when I needed you the most :negative:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Flacco to the ir

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Leperflesh posted:

The Titoon's 8/4 record is obviously down to matchup luck, and if the world is just (it isn't), the Chefs hold them off and get to the playoffs over them.

Rude

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Captain Kirk take me to the promise land

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Stevie Lee posted:

my RB threw a TD pass, too

And he threw it to the future goat :getin:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Leperflesh posted:

Yes I won my division somehow despite going 6-7. I'm on bye this week.

Bullshit

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Leperflesh posted:

What are you guys trying to say? We set up the rules and structure before we even drafted. Three divisions wasn't my idea.

I'm jealous of your incredibly easy division that allowed you to get a bye

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

The Zack posted:

I vote no rebalancing.

Same

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Bloody posted:

can i interest you in a lightly used eddie lacy

Yes

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I like the initial draft scale we are using but am willing to allow it to go up a few bucks if others have a problem with it. Also 1 draft with everyone is where I stand

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

The Zack posted:

Congrats to Ash/Swedes

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I'm fine with the change

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I'm alive!!!

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
This finals week so if this email I got needs to be taken care of before next friday then can someone tell me what to do if not I'll look into it then

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

The Zack posted:

I don't care, I'll do whatever

This is how the Brexit happened

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I'll have my answers in later today but lol I just remembered I have Lynch and Graham :suicide:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

atomictyler posted:

The rules say the rookie/free agent draft should be non-snake the first two rounds, and then snake on round 3+. We traded draft picks on that basis, too. But, I still don't know if MFL actually supports that - which means probably it'll need to be a manual draft. Which I'm OK with. So would you rather:
1.a Manually draft, following the rules as stated
1.b Use MFL's draft software, but switch to 100% snake or 100% assigned draft order
?
(See rules 7.2, 7.8)
I'm not a fan of anything that automatically gives the last place team the first pick. It encourages managers to go all 76er on the league, or just stop managing.

2. Are you OK with the current salary assignments for players drafted in the rookie/free agent draft?
(See rule 7.3)
Maybe a little lower, but I'm ok either way.

3. Should we go ahead and have taxi squads?
(See rules 7.4, 7.5, 8.2.2, 8.4.1, and especially rule 9)
I like this. If we allow people to steal players off them it'll encourage people to stay active.

4. If we have taxi squads, should we create rules for stealing players off of other team's taxi squads?
(See rule 9.5). Basically the way this works is, you can grab a player off another team's taxi squad if you promote them to your regular bench, but they can prevent it by promoting that player to their own bench. If you use this rule, you also need to revise rule 9.1 to say that rookies on a bench can't be moved back to a taxi squad.)
I'm all for the stealing (unless it's off mine).

5. If we have taxi squads, how many slots should they have?
I'm not sure what the typical amount is. whatever the number typically is works for me.

6. Should we change the fees and prize payouts of the league this year? It's currently $25 dues, with prize payouts to first, second, and third places, plus the winner of the consolation bracket.
(See rule 2)
I'd like to see a bit more and the person with the most points for get something. It sure sucked having the most points for and getting dicked over by scheduling.

7. Are you OK with the current scoring?
(See rule 5)
I'm good with it.

8. When should we unlock rosters, permitting players to be dropped? Note that all dropped players become eligible for the free agent/rookie draft.
Drop away, but don't allow people to grab them until we're all set.

9. When should we do the rookie/free agent draft? Please list several dates/times that you would be available, and any specific dates/times you are definitely not available. Please include your time zone.
Any time works. There's unknown dates I won't be available, but I'll just hope they don't clash.

10. How long should we wait to see if Kazak_Hstan is still alive before we replace him?
Try all forms of contact. If nothing we should get someone to replace him soon.

11. Do you want to reorganize the three divisions? If so, what scheme do you propose?
(See rule 3.4.3)
I'm fine with them as is for now. It's too early to know if we need to change them.

12. Any other league rules or procedures you want to change?
Not that I can think of.

This pretty much explains my thoughts. With the taxi squads 2 or 3 seem enough if any imo

Some random things I'm having trouble finding:
- how many players do I need to drop?
- what's the draft order?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Yes you should release the order

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Stevie Lee posted:

RIP bishop sankey and antonio andrews

:rip:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
My tight end died :(

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Spermy Smurf posted:

3 Nope.
Amend FAAB about dropping and adding a player within 24hrs like Metapod did with Luck
actually, I'd like to propose we change the rule that owners don't have to fill roster spots with "owners must fill all roster spots"

Hold up what did I do?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Fantasy football > your nephew

Teach them young

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I'm fine with it being random

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
How do I keep my players

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
We are still paying through PayPal right? I remember someone putting a fantasy football comment with their payment causing a ruckus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I'll pay when I get back to my dorm