Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

There don't seem to even be projections for the IDP Players which will certainly plague me with roster uncertainty for the rest of forever. I had absolutely no intention of going rb-heavy but here I am with Hill and Lacy and a bunch of chaff. Spent the entire draft panicking - panic over-bid picking early, then saying gently caress I'm gonna need money later, then scooping up every single player for $2. I spent $2 on 8 different players and $3 on 5 more.

Auction drafts are so insanely cool though. I feel like there's so much room for trading now. I have four linebackers and I'd bet at least some of them are good if anybody's thirsty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Before I do something regrettable, I want to make sure I understand things good. Julius Thomas is apparently IR-eligible due to his broken finger, but he'll likely be back in the second half of the season. If I move him to an IR slot on my team, will I be able to move him back to the active roster in the back half of the season? Or is our IR season-ending/non-return-eligible?

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

at least your $51 towards QBs got you two instead of one

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

my only draft regret is not getting kelvin for two dollars

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Stevie Lee posted:

um

waivers processed

i got kelvin

for too much

Lol how much

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

I'm fine with rule adjustments that allow us to more easily integrate with ESPN's capabilities in general but also agree that the resulting line item changes should be put to vote just so everyone's clear about it

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

This is now a fantasy curling league

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Spermy Smurf posted:

Yeah that wins.

So just flip the bench and starters completely next week. That is a sure thing!

saaaame.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

My bench is vastly superior to my starters

Idk how I even missed that my d flex was probable/questionable/out

Wish I had kiko there tho

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Gyshall posted:

Auction drafts are the best.

Extremely agreed, I regret nothing

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Yes and yes

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

three of my starters went down with injuries and missed a combined ~2 games this week.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

I'll trade you TT for a healthy player

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

am I seriously losing this week by 0.1

this is the most fantasy footballed I've ever gotten I think

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Wish I could put your posts on the IR

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

i took him for 57 in another league where all of my WRs are garbage or injured. there were no competing bids. lmao

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Spermy Smurf posted:

Holy poo poo I just realized how terrible my team (and my management skill) is.

215 points for and 326 against.

Thank you, Bloody, for being somehow lower scoring than me.

Edit: Hey, Finkle. You ready for this week? Your gun is digging into my hip.
Always a pleasure!

I did not realize my team sucked this hard. Lowest points for and points against and 0-2

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Ugh

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Percy riot, noted auto drafter, is currently doubling my score. I am the worst

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Gyshall posted:

:(

Projecting IDP guys is tough, man.

Yeah idp is so hard. I still haven't figured out what to do at DL

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

The add $10 seems not significantly better than what we have now and also adds a butt load of commissioner work. Just pay attention to your cap space I guess?

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Leperflesh posted:

I want to trash talk as well but I'm 1-2 so uh. Suck it, placeholder team name, you're the one team worse than me! So far.

I am going through a rebuilding phase OK? I'm gonna go 20-0 in 2020

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

I just ired kiko alonso btw

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

I bought jeremy Hill thinking he was leveon bell because of a ui glitch.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

First win of the season coming right up thanks leperflesh

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

wow I didn't expect any competition on, like, any of my waiver claims. welp

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Julius Thomas is no longer ir eligible so he is no longer on ir

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

want his brother?

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

you sure you don't want manning the younger

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

JK about that Eli trade, TT sprained MCL likely to miss a few weeks ugh

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Spermy Smurf posted:

I will murder your face.

I'm not happy about it either!!

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Eddie lacy is bad and I don't know why I thought otherwise at the draft

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Leperflesh posted:

Well, keep in mind: the three division winners will advance to the playoffs, but there's also a wildcard match that will be between the two non-divisional-winner teams with the best record... with Points For as the tiebreaker. If we were to go to the playoffs right now, the two wildcard teams would be the Gridiron Chefs and Team McLean.

We are now entering Week 7, the halfway point of our regular season! This is a divisional match week: everyone is playing against another team in their division.

Can the 1-5 Placeholder Team Name upset the 5-1 1017 BRICK SQUAD? Will the 2-4 Awesome Cougars upset the 4-2 Former Kicker Ray Finkle?

Nobody has been eliminated from playoff contention just yet. And if you're feeling way behind, don't despair: even if you get eliminated from the playoffs, you can still conceivably win the consolation tournament, which brings a cash prize. And the bottom four teams going into the playoffs get the top four picks in next year's draft!

Get your waivers in, kids. There's still a lot of football left.

No, they cannot, they are garbage in every wayyyyy

I should really come up with a team name

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Leperflesh posted:

I also have the all-time highest score in the league: 213 points in week 3. I regressed by a full 100 points the following week! A 100 point week-to-week delta, yeesh.

You're also the only opponent that I have beaten!!

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

I am mostly dominating my other leagues this year. I ascribe my garbage performance here to my inexperience with auction drafts, poor draft planning, poor dynasty planning, and poor idp understanding

So just a few minor gently caress ups on my part!!

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Stevie Lee posted:

I love the IDP scoring

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Kiko alonso off ir, deandre levy on

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Tyrod Taylor to ir, probably briefly

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

It's a defensive battle! Good thing I am horrible at choosing my lineup and left in boldin after picking up amendola to replace him!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Up three on brick squad

Lol