Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

I am on track to still be in last overall :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

tyrod taylor off ir

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

also, I have three tight ends that I think are pretty decent and I would really like to trade one of them for something useful like a wr or rb

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Spermy Smurf posted:

What do you need?

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

I feel like I should probably just be embracing the rebuild at this point.

Literally half of my spent cap is on a pair of RBs averaging a combined 17 points per game.

Bloody fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Nov 3, 2015

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Every player on my roster is fair game right now. I'm interested in high-production vets, potentially good young players, IR people, and draft picks.

Potentially interesting players that I have that you could have:
Danny Woodhead, RB
Eddie Lacy, RB
Demaryius Thomas, WR
Tyler Eifert, TE
Julius Thomas, TE
Delanie Walker, TE
Malcolm Jenkins, S

I have acres of other garbage that could be yours too, but these are probably my best healthy players (lol)

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Please no stat corrections

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

gently caress!

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

I think my favorite thing in this league is when offensive players score with tackles. hidden upside for players in turnover-heavy offenses!

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Hi I am interested in trading for draft picks. Rounds are negotiable. Every player on my team that is not a quarterback or tyler eifert is available.
Friendly reminder: many of you are close to the salary cap. 1st rounders will cost $16-20, 2nd rounders will cost $8, and everyone on your roster is getting a raise!

"Highlights" of my garbage team and their salaries (you could probably start these guys in your roster):
WR, Demaryius Thomas, $32
WR, Eric Decker, $6
RB, Danny Woodhead, $2
WR, RB, Dexter McCluster, $1
LB, NaVorro Bowman, $2
S, Malcolm Jenkins, $1

with the exception of Thomas, these guys are all insanely good value and have been performing well; the most expensive of them will still only hurt you for $7 next season, less than a 2nd round pick.
As I said, practically is available, so if you're for some reason really hot on Tyler Lockett or something he's available.

Comedy options:
RB, Jeremy Hill, $40
RB, Eddie Lacy, $53

Additionally, if you are hurting for cap space and are interested in trading away an overpaid person who is good or very good at football, we may be able to work something out, especially after the season ends.

Bloody fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Nov 17, 2015

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

I long to spoil playoff ambitions

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Chen Kenichi posted:

Hmmm, is my email acting up again? Sent Leperflesh and Bloody stuff again through ESPN and no response from either afaik :( I swapped email to something that should be much more reliable for the future as well.

I'm out of town right now so I'm being a lazy butt but I think we had reached agreeable terms?

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

22.3 points from tyrod and Danny there's a chance!!

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Leperflesh posted:

We're now tied, to within one decimal place.

e. 3 yard run should win it, barring an int. congrats, bloody

Mwahahahaha

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Two thirds of my wins are vs commish

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Hey trade partner propose the trade!

Or do we have a commish do it because it's player for draft pick and I don't think you can do a player for nobody trade on espn?

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Dt for first round

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

And Eddie lacy

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

lol division 3 gonna be three 6-7 teams and one 4-9 team

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

wish my team could've done literally anything remotely like this at any other point in the season i suspect, but have not confirmed yet, that piss-poor management of available players is partly responsible!

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

what am i looking at

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

:toot:

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

I get a cash payment of my salary cap space, right? that's how this works?? I'm the real winner?!

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

I have three TEs ranging from "better than average" to "outstanding" and we have a 3 TE roster limit!!!

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Lol at investing in any part of the bills offense

Just because we're paying our te insane money doesn't mean we're gonna do anything at all with him!!

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Sure

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

I'll trade you Eli or tyrod for all of your draft picks

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

why would I want to downgrade so heavily

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

hmm nope I'm thinking two years of first round picks

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

gonna lol when nyg snaps carolina's streak and eli puts up a bazillion points on my bench

wait are you even in the playoffs

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

sounds like you're probably pretty thirsty for a qb then huh

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Leperflesh posted:

Yes but not Eli. I've been burned by him for too many seasons on too many leagues. Him and Matt Ryan. They are both dead to me.

Huge 84 yard td to ODB happens.as I type this, lol

he's putting up 30 points right now fyi

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

you're gonna waste your draft picks on o-line or something anyways, might as well give them to a pal in need

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

wanna bet on it?

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

late round draft picks, I'll take the over

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Hey I beat him at least once in spite of everything else!

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Hahaha I beat him both times. Literally half of my wins

Weird I was like divisional kryptonite. 2-0ed concordes and brick squad. My only wins.

Hunters escaped a similar fate by 0.2 and 6.4 points.

Christ I nearly swept this dumpster division

Bloody fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Dec 16, 2015

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Just name the hard division the afc east and name our division the nfc east or any south division

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

The Zack posted:

I vote no rebalancing.

Also, I'm starting Gore and either Riddick or Matt Jones this week. God, my team sucks

can i interest you in a lightly used eddie lacy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

By the time someone is too expensive to keep they're probably old and not as good any more and resetting their salary probably makes sense like that.