Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause

Teemu Pokemon posted:

currently on pace for the worst fate in fantasy: league high score in the first and final rounds, lowest score in the semifinal

nevertheless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

i ran a league for decade and i did manage to win it once in the 5th year of its existence. the other 9 years was

2nd
3rd
3rd
2nd
1st
2nd
3rd
3rd
6th
2nd

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

i demand spermy's defenders be tested for PEDs and i be given the championship in the interim until it is proven that everything is above board

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

you can roll my winnings into dues, i think you have my paypal info for my... 8 dollars??

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Spermy Smurf posted:

Who is the dude that never responded or did the drafts and still came in like 3rd? He in?

:shopkeeper:

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

yeah i would hope that it wouldn't take any eligibilities away after the season starts, only adds them. otherwise that would be a tougher sell for me. i don't think it's an issue otherwise

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

yeah then I don't really see an issue

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

i wasn't actively shopping him, but I've gotten some nibbles on darius leonard so this is me announcing that he's on the block i guess. am probably gonna keep him but if i get an offer i like I'd definitely move him

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Jul 27, 2022

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

new model, price just went up

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Per league rules, SBH is announcing a steal attempt of WR Josh Palmer from TPT for a 4th RD pick in 2023.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Leperflesh posted:

Things we gotta fix for next year:
  1. Teemu's gripes about division tiebreakers for playoffs etc.
  2. Formalize a rule for rebalancing the divisions on a regular cadence, like every 2 years or something
  3. IR violation; when exactly is an owner required to get a player off IR who stops being eligible. The rules right now are all about penalties for abusing IR to avoid busting cap but when cap isn't an issue they're silent. Can you float a guy through TNF if you're not starting anyone? Can you just leave your last week's starters in? etc.
  4. cleanup the taxi squad rules, they're OK as they're operating now but they're confusing to read & understand
  5. Someone suggested a trade deadline should be considered

anything else?

A contingency plan for the lottery if a bottom 4 PF team makes and loses the WC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

STRAIGHT BASS HOMIE is attempting a taxi steal of TE Luke Musgrave (2nd RD pick) from Team McLean

e: gonna send this email as soon as i find everyone's email addresses

e2: sent

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Sep 27, 2023