Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

I thought I was going insane for a second.

XboxPants posted:

I thought the people she was working for were halflings? They have different ears than her.

They're gnomes. With her stocky build, metal knowledge, and strength Namari's definitely a dwarf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

DrSunshine posted:

Perfect. :allears:

Incidentally, has anyone thought of starting a D&D game based on this setting? I'm totally in love with the dungeon in this, and think it'd be a really fun adventure. There'd have to be special rules to account for edible monsters, though.

I'd play in this.

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

Artificer posted:

These adventurers all need goddamn therapy probably. Job sounds traumatizing.

What, you think normal, decent folk become murder hobos?

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

Compendium posted:

I read that, I liked it.

I am currently reading it, I also like it. It's got a punk sort of vibe. Feels like a Studio Trigger anime or something.

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

Mikl posted:

I liked Lodoss, but it's not quite like Dungeon Meshi. It's straight fantasy, for one, and it tends to be quite epic and melodramatic in tone.

This is true, it's also a bit more overtly D&D-esque. You pinpoint the exact moment the group changed editions.

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

That's right, the manga can't be over. We need a redemption arc for the sword.

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

DrSunshine posted:

Oh man, Laius is gonna take a dip in Wizard!!

Nah, healing and protective spells. Our boy is going Paladin!

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

Well drat, poo poo got serious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

Ah money, the greatest super power.