Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
There's only one ghost wizard imprisoned in my heart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

That last line about a mermaid's flesh granting immortality is either a reference to a horror manga called Mermaid Saga or some sort of japanese folklore

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Yaobikuni/Methuselah OTP

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

It is pitch black. You are likely to have eaten a grue.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Mors Rattus posted:

I think the title of that one is Shoukishi Hans no Juunan and either way it’s a fun one because the Japanese guys are the supporting cast to Hans, The Most Put Upon Man Ever
Haha, I'm only a few chapters in but I like the Yakuza guy

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

that gyaru isekai manga got axed and they let them have one last chapter to send it off, wherein they just spelled out the entire plot it intended to go on and broke the fourth wall a bit, a lot more than most canceled series get. It wasn't a particularly noteworthy series, but there's far more worthy series of being axed than it, oh well.
Figured it was wrapping up since last chapter changed the tone, scene, and outfits

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

ENJOY NEW LIFE WITH MY DAUGHTER

quote:

Douglas, once known in legend as the strongest magician. But now he is called old man, as his health slowly crumbles. Beyond just suffering from a mysterious disease that slowly, but permanently, saps his health if he uses magic, the hero's party forces him out and the adventurer's guild strips him of membership. Thus, in the middle of an aimless solitary journey, the ex-adventurer Douglas encounters a cursed girl, Ravi.

Gamelike fantasy world, but not an isekai. First chapter was decent.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Yea sounds about right. Good time to reread then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

I appreciate that it goes into how they think and how they aren't just humans that look different.