Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

z0glin Warchief posted:

I apologize for derailing the Dungeon Meshi thread, but I found this:

This is all that's translated so far (there's another 20 strips or so untranslated, with new ones coming out every so often), but "people running an inn in a fantasy rpg setting" felt like it fit the thread.

any relation to this?
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/isekai-izakaya-nobu-r18302
which is a seinen about running an inn, in a fantasy setting, no english translation btw!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

its a shame the translation is so bad though

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

japanese ketchup doesn't taste the same as american ketchup (its still not good)

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

yeah. i didn't like it

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

you guys should watch some k-dramas. most of them have a scene an episode that is just the cast going insane over whatever local korean dish they're eating