Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
And they're ugly!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
More evidence that Dungeon Meshi is a terrible manga: I'm gonna be really sad when it ends

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Wait, you guys don't have mini-orgasms when you have karaage and beer?

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

I really like Japanese food, and all other foods

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Jackard posted:

Haven't gotten that far but sounds unsurprising, life has been too easy for this protagonist

Something about LN writing in general (their attitude and manner of speaking) is sort of obnoxious. It must be a Japanese thing.

Yeah I'm sure it's a Japanese thing

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Dungeon Meshi continues to be astoundingly bad and terrible by reminding me it will end someday despite how perfect it is:mad:

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

I Thought I Would Starve Looking for My Little Sister Who Got Devoured by a Dragon, but It Turns out You Can Just Eat the Dungeon

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

We've already had a chapter on using ghosts for food nerd

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Farlyn :smith:

Boneless dragon ham :smith: :negative: :smith:

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Mikl posted:

PSA for all the Italians in this thread (if there are any besides me): Dungeon Meshi volume one is out, published by Edizioni J-POP under the title "Dungeon Food".

That is the direct translation of the title btw

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Dungeon Meshi except Senshi is replaced by Guy Fieri

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

HxH official romanizations will always hold a special place in my heart