Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Xy Hapu posted:

Oh man Dungeon Meshi is hilarious, and you can kind of tell the author is a pretty knowledgeable/intelligent guy. I am no joke glad he is devoting his intellect to writing a monster cooking manga.

She, if anime is in any way a good guide to the typical use of Japanese names. I find it interesting that so many of these manga generic-fantasy-setting series are explicitly videogamey. Dungeon Meshi at least feels like a tabletop RPG, rather than an electronic one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

DrSunshine posted:

Having read Fullmetal Alchemist I was all prepared for human transmogrification alchemy to backfire and do something utterly, utterly horrifying. PHEW! What a relief that seems to have gone alright and not summoned Cthulhu or something. :unsmith: But something seems a little off about Farlyn, I hope everything will be okay. :ohdear:

Just a few negative levels to work off, I guess. Or she's a ghoul or something now. Let's hope for the first one.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Dungeon Meshi continues to somehow be the most D&D comic in an industry saturated with fantasy adventurers. Farlyn has taken a level of Sorcerer, and just did her first bit of metamagic.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Elfgames posted:

She went to magic college, that wasn't her first spell

No, but it seems like it was her first quickened/silent one.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

I am bumping this, the thread that gets bumped when a new Dungeon Meshi chapter is released.

44: Sheep berries! The new girl continues to be an rear end, but not enough of one to justify her last party strapping a magic time-bomb to her - I wonder what she did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

The guy by the chair, is he
a) an attempt to fluster the local governor
b) refusing to wear a shirt, no matter the circumstances, lest someone fail to appreciate his tats
c) wearing the appropriate uniform for someone of his rank in whatever army/navy this is
?