Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.

Dr Pepper posted:

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha is the best just saying.

do you like huge tracks of plot? Big heaving mounds of exposition? Lustfully drawn explanations of potato farming? Then Maoyuu is for you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

What is left after you eat a dragon? Why you eat a dragon eater. Senshi is just playing the long con, gonna get them fat on dragon steaks and then eat them all.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Dungeon-Meshi/Vol-002-Ch-014--Kelpie?id=243493

I want to post the pics of Senshi but I also don't want to spoil his gloriousness.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

There's also the crazy obvious parallel between what Senshi was doing and what Laius is currently doing with his sword. Still looking forward to seeing what happens with that thing.

Amazing face of the chapter:

Leper Residue fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Oct 6, 2015

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

ahaha, that look the mermaids give is priceless.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

New Dungeon Meshi

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Dungeon-Meshi/Ch-025--Red-Dragon-III?id=276594

It seems like everything is coming to a close, and it's awesome.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

They resurrect Farlyn into a dead monsters body and then Larius spends the rest of the series resisting the urge to kill and eat her while Senshi keeps trying to and they "Oh Senshi! You silly!" as they catch him sneaking up on her with his knife and frying pan.

Meanwhile Chilchack and marcille are just like wtf are you guys serious the entire time.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

It's a new Dungeon Meshi and it's pretty good.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Dungeon-Meshi/Ch-4028--Red-Dragon-VI?id=325062

Apparently the sister is just as crazy as the brother.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

Plus they still have to get back up the dungeon and apparently can't use the orc shortcut they used to get down so they'll have to visit floors they skipped before.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

Huzzah! posted:

A Dungeon Mushi one-shot is out. Its appears to be a preview for the series, with a cat girl included for free.

Always a fan of more mimics.

I think it's just a random part of their way down where they happened to have help since they imply they haven't killed the dragon yet.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

Man, I really do not like the english title it doesn't seem to flow as well. Drop the in, make it Delicious Dungeon and I think it sounds way better.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

z0glin Warchief posted:

Having an "English" title has never stopped a publisher from giving a manga a new title before. It could be a placeholder title maybe?

If they want to keep it "D&D", why not Dungeons & Delicacies (or Dungeon Delicacies I guess)?

Dungeons & Delicacies or Delicacies & Dragons would both work either way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

I don't know where the thread went but guess what

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Dungeon-Meshi/Ch-031--Dryad?id=346829

There's a new dungeon meshi, it's pretty great.