Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I don't think yotsuba would be the first series to come to my mind when thinking of this one, but yes, it is quite wholesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
and there's a new chapter.

apparently it's a weekly series, so that's cool.

when she's trying to hide something from someone, she makes a :nyoron: face. :allears:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
hey, a new Minotaur's Sweetheart.

Now that we're clear of the incredibly dark poo poo(for now), time for some more shenanigans.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
"the demons are actually demons!" ain't exactly revelatory, and I'm not yet prepared to give the author the benefit of the doubt of pulling this off successfully

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
These are that too but just an entire race of mechanically logical serial killers

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Brought To You By posted:

I made the observation in the manga thread but it's very likely they are actual shapeshifters that just have human forms for their deceit. Someone else mentioned the creature from 'The Thing' but I've been keeping the roaches from 'Mimic' in my mind.
if they're shapeshifters then I think the parasites from Parasyte would be more apt.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
yeah sure why not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

doomrider7 posted:

Stravaganza kind of lost me after the initial SoL chapters. Wish it had stayed that instead of the weird war arc we got to be honest.
I thought the catastrophe stuff was initially interesting but then they introduced DBZ-rear end looking villains and I was not very interested in that

but then they also had the giant ladies with literal giant iron tenderizer fist weapons just beating the poo poo out of entire legions of troops which was very cool