Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Law Cheetah posted:

Hero Cooperation Union Exchange Bulletin Board / Hero Union BBS / Yuusha Gojo Kumiai Kouryuugata Keijiban is brilliant, i wish the typesetting was better

i desperately want to see Student's hero life, though I haven't read it in a few months so maybe that happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Everything Burrito posted:

Laius checking out the orc ladies :ughh:

He just likes elf ears leave him alone

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Dungeon World makes like no sense for a Dungeon Meshi game without significant homebrew and at that point you might as well play a different game entirely. Not that D&D would really work better.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Ytlaya posted:

"MC that is an abrasive rear end in a top hat for no reason, yet for someone reason girls cling to him" seems to be a new-ish sub-genre. Obviously the "Girls cling to MC" part isn't new, but in the past the MC was at least someone your average socially awkward teen/young adult could relate to, rather than some pointlessly misanthropic rear end in a top hat.

Of course, the really cynical/depressing interpretation of this is that there's a huge number of Japanese manga consumers who actually identify with that type of MC.

that sounds like most otome games tbh

e: in the words of my girlfriend, "if I can't date a girl I'm gonna date the guy who is probably going to murder me"

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

DrSunshine posted:

Anyone who's ever played D&D is having extremely grim visions of rolling and failing lots of d20 ability checks except for that SINGLE ONE that the fighter rolled.

im not, because i play the good version of that game where martial characters are consistently good instead of at the mercy of skill checks