Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
One More Free Life Online sounds like a really terrible game. Just a random chance that you can't participate in new content.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Laius only has himself to blame.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Spectral peasant uprising let's go

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Mighty Dicktron posted:

A translated artist log from Ryuko Kui including some Dungeon Meshi art notes.

Farlyn wearing Laius' armor is adorable and it looks like she has a lot more planned for the series, so we'll be getting more Dungeon Meshi yet!

It wasn't until now that I realized Senshi's shirt is basically just a burlap sack. Without the beard, it is not a good look.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Dungeon Meshi 34

Sauerkraut

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
https://bato.to/reader#976eaab31ac09d81_22

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
If you couldn't already tell that wasting food would send Senshi into a blood-rage, you haven't been paying attention.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
I'm the extremely put-upon mayor

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
d) proving that not all elves are women

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

I like mustache bakarina.

There's also a similar one where the girl resurrects in the same situation, except she's plopped into the middle of the climax of the story as the antagonist.
It deals with what she does after the game's ending in that world.
Can't remember the name, and am at work so I can't check. But it's really good.

This one. It's interesting because eventually the isekai elements start to fade into the background for a political story about the tension between the socially-outcast reformer and her decadent ex-fiance who is a potential heir to the throne.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
I mean, she invents chocolate, public education, and double-entry bookkeeping, sure, but nothing beyond like 18th century level. And by and large it's her subordinates that actually create the things.