Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
sonic and mario are friends now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

zen death robot posted:

I bought Mario Mkaer but I can't stop playing MGSV

Same. I've opened it to look at the booklet while MGSV loads though.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

He sold out the piece of poo poo. gently caress sonic the hedgehog.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

zen death robot posted:

I bought Mario Mkaer but I can't stop playing MGSV

I haven't played MGS5 since I turned on Mario Maker.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Wormskull posted:

I haven't played MGS5 since I turned on Mario Maker.

Same, but I might play MGSV tonight because it's my day off tomorrow.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

elf help book posted:

sonic and mario are friends now

Peace in hour time

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I was a Sega kid.

It shows.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
I'll let you in on a little secret. You can't get it back. The gaming of your youth has passed. Now it is time to set it aside and do adult things. You may try to reinstall an old PC game, set up an emulator, or dust off an old console but it will never be the same. I am sorry, friend.

The new "game" at this point in your life is making lots of money and conspicuous consumption. Please, enjoy.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

I'll let you in on a little secret. You can't get it back. The gaming of your youth has passed. Now it is time to set it aside and do adult things. You may try to reinstall an old PC game, set up an emulator, or dust off an old console but it will never be the same. I am sorry, friend.

The new "game" at this point in your life is making lots of money and conspicuous consumption. Please, enjoy.

The slow decline to death.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

QQ.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

go back to gbs

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

:stare:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Out

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
conspicuous consumption

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

haha

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

conspicuous consumption whats your function

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

conspicuous consumption whats your function

Lol

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
I like to conspicuously consump video games, what now??

METATERREN
Jul 3, 2015

I enjoy putting things in my mouth.
things to do in your free time by METATERREN

develop or find a product to promote irl

turn it into a game of leading a team through a dangerous world

feel the excitement of pulling yourself out of the failing middle class society model

thanks to your cash fitness and charisma, drain your load into hot babes but only on rare occasions, as you need to conserve mana

get rich enough to be able to afford future tech that will extend your life into a healthy 125 years old

take a trip on Virgin Galactic

try to be the first company with a moonbase

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

METATERREN posted:

feel the excitement of pulling yourself out of the failing middle class society model

thanks to your cash fitness and charisma, drain your load into hot babes but only on rare occasions, as you need to conserve mana

get rich enough to be able to afford future tech that will extend your life into a healthy 125 years old

You forgot go back to GBS on your list

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

METATERREN posted:

don't sign your post with the eleventh word from the end of your post

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

METATERREN posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Gas

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

METATERREN posted:

:cripes:

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

METATERREN posted:

That's legit boring when I have Mario Maker

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

METATERREN posted:

This isn't a comedy post; this is what actual people who don't like video games think like.

I'm pretty sure this is what sports fans think, but the results aren't in yet.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Uhm. Sure. Gas.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Sports fans are almost entirely brainless gently caress-boys who aren't even too good at sex (common misconception)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

This isn't a comedy post; this is what actual people who don't like video games think like.

:shibe:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

:cheerdoge:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

You forgot go back to GBS on your list

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Pablo Gigante posted:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Guess what bitch. I like video games and I like sports.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sports for the drat win.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Listen to this on repeat until you're no longer a pissy-eyed little douchebag and grow some fuckin hair on your nutz and pick up the controller again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn2-b_opVTo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Listen to this on repeat until you're no longer a pissy-eyed little douchebag and grow some fuckin hair on your nutz and pick up the controller again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

drat. Right in the testosterone

• Locked thread