Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

crazycarl posted:

Rafi is the best

Yes yes he is. Loved the joke about the football deflation with the trophy
The actress who plays Jenny is looking banging this season more so then normal.

Holyshoot fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Sep 10, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Carlosologist posted:

Andre and Meegan was something I didn't see coming at all. Good episode, intro was amazing

Don't worry he will gently caress it up somehow and get trolled to poo poo about it.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Punch Card posted:

I haven't heard anything about this being the case, and I follow most of the cast in other stuff they do so I'm worried it may not be happening this year, but I hope there's another episode where they just hand the reins to Jason Mantzoukas and tell him to listen to his heart.

Yes please. They should do a spin off with him or a show with him as the main character acting like the ones he plays. Like in the league and parks and rec.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Kevin is the logical choice. He hasn't won since the start of the series I think.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

TUS posted:

Kevin won the Shiva the season they re-did the draft order after Ruxin got #1 (but wasn't there so they ignored it happened) and Ruxin had a stroke when he found out and threatened to void the season (also because Rodn...Ruxin was the Sacko), so Kevin had to trade his league commissionership to Ruxin in order for the season to count.

I might have just finished watching that season to remember all that.

So it has a star next to it. Kevin hasn't won legitimately yet.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

EL BROMANCE posted:

Well, this is weird.

http://jezebel.com/comedian-steve-rannazzisi-admits-he-lied-about-being-in-1731008743

Steve Rannazzisi apparently has a story about him being in WTC on 9/11, which was a lie that spiralled out of control that he couldn't back out of. I've not heard him mention this as I don't really follow his career, but ouch. He must've known this would happen at some point because the lies are just so easily proven false.

It's weird how people have this compulsion to put themselves at the scene of something 'big', this isn't the first time that someone has lied about this.

Who gives a poo poo. Seasons already filmed and I'll still watch the show because he's funny. However he might not get good work going forward which is sad I guess.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
There's always Paul Blart Mall Cop 3

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Midnightghoul posted:

This is the Brian Williams type scandal that will result in this show never having another season

:ironicat:

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Waltzing Along posted:

Who is going to win this year?

It's gotta be Kevin or Pete, right?

Kevin probably. Pete to piss off goons.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
See you never Sofia!

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
I've known it as nutter butter and you do it on a cracker.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

fariz posted:

I liked this episode, idk

no ebdb and draft kings so that automatically makes it good

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Here's some kern. Episode started off bad but picked up and was pretty good. The farm parts could have used rafi.

Holyshoot fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Oct 22, 2015

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

pentyne posted:

I don't think anyone knew that Kevin was going to be outed as a 9/11 liar and thus made him the focal point of the season.

But seriously, gently caress him, guy spent 10 years tell the same story unprompted and finally got caught on it and pulled a sob-story.

:jerkbag:

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Andre's sexual innuendos that he acted like they were not were always cringe worthy.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Holy poo poo the courtroom scene with the judge and ruxin was amazing. This was a good episode, lots of laughs.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

SaltLick posted:

How many more episodes are there

Typically 12 or 13 total.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Some loving hater goons In here. It's not there best work but I still get good laughs out of the episodes. I guess my sense of humor isn't sophisticated enough.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Hashtag GBS posted:

Yeah sorry some of us have a different opinion than you

Sorry my opinion is wrong since no one in here is liking the season at all.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

Maybe the EBDB stiff is still landing for you?

Nah the ebdb stuff is terrible these days but the other bits more then make up for it.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

PostNouveau posted:

I've forgotten what EBDB means. Is it the in-person Facebook board he had that one time?

Nah, that's My Face. EBDB is the eskimo brother database. Where you can find out who your eskimo brothers are.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

TommyGun85 posted:

im not sure based on the last 20 posts, but theres a good possibility it is Eskimo Brothers Database

We should check myface

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

TommyGun85 posted:

at least the guy playing Taco had built up his own level of relative internet fame on the internet.

We'll never hear from Kevin again.

He'll probably go back to stand up but be that comic that the club has to give away tickets for people to come see. Hopefully he made enough money to not have to work being on the league.

Edit: http://celebrityglory.com/stephen-rannazzisi-net-worth-endorsement-actor/

He won't be living big with this money if he can't make more but he can probably not work anymore.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Don't forget it also had the head guard from prison break!

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Totally thought he was faking it until half way through.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
The raffi stuff was good as usual.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Mr. Unlucky posted:

this show was funny for the first 1 or 2 seasons but you actually do have to be into football to enjoy it because past those initial episodes it drops hard and becomes super tedious

not really but ok

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Calling it that Kevin wins. Anyone else got bets?

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Holyshoot posted:

Calling it that Kevin wins. Anyone else got bets?

Time to go jack down on some towels cause I lost. :smith:

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

buddhanc posted:

I almost lost it when Rafi said that. He just sends me into extreme fits of laughter.

Same. I'm going to miss the Rafi character. Anyone know of anymore good tv shows with that actor and him portraying a similar type character?

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

swickles posted:

He was one like 2 episodes or Parks and Rec and had a Rafi esque character.

Yep saw him on that and it was enjoyable. A total dick head in that show as well.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
If you don't like rafi this probably isn't the show for you.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Sand Monster posted:

Yeah, just to echo this, you better bail now. I think early Rafi is generally agreed by most to be one of the highlights of the series, so if you hate that, you're not going to like the show the rest of the way since it starts to dip down after the first few seasons.

For me season 6 and 7 started to be better then the corresponding always sunny in philly season that was happening at the same time. However I do agree the final season was garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
If you need your rafi fix his actor was on Brooklyn Nine Nine this week. It was great.

• Locked thread