Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Spanish Manlove posted:

Red hammer week. Destroy the bad GBS posters.

Please don't commit suicide by mod this way Franco.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Spanish Manlove posted:

The hole in your joke is that while I'm bad, I'm not a GBS poster.

You're worse than a GBS Poster, you're a GBS Moderator.

You can claim whatever you want but you can never remove the stain from your immortal soul, Franco.

pog boyfriend posted:

its incredibly telling about the absolutely horrible state of this subforum that a thread about fixing the ads turned into people talking about gbs, trying to flame each other about being gbs posters, and making ironic jokes about being given power

I strongly agree that QCS is a terrible subforum and something should be done about it. Ban me and all other posters ITT.

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Sep 13, 2015

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Izumi Konata posted:

RALP, PLEASE UNDERSTAND I DO NOT APPROVE YOU OF QUOTESHAMIHNG ME IN FRONT OF LEADER, ESPECIALLY WHEN THE MOTHERFUCKING OP KNOWS HOW TO MODERATE HIS OWN GODDAMNED THREAD, YOU BLINDLY GAPING oval office.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Thanks, Ralp.

Thralp.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mrit posted:

Get a Patreon Lowtax, I'd throw in 5-10 bucks a month. I'm sure you could get a solid income stream, and the amounts could have goals and such.

Or you could just donate directly to Lowtax like you can already.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mondo Gatto posted:

Just wanna mention that pages 2 to 9 of the Offensive Cereals article are still online. I read this thread after the first page was already deleted and was curious so I GISd it and there it was.
https://www.somethingawful.com/photoshop-phriday/offensive-cereals/2/
FWIW, I chuckled at Kelloggs FROSTED DIRTY ASSHOLES.

:chloe: It's telling how the "funniest" of these are the ones that are the ones that are just random obscenities like Kellogg's Star Trek gently caress You.