Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lowtax posted:

Yes it is!

impressive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the doom house sequel will save these forums

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the forums need another mass shooter to get back in the headlines

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i wish loxtax posted more and also wrote more front page articles. hes a funny guy

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

little munchkin posted:

yea I know a lot of people complain about the days when most gbs threads were just copy-pasted news stories, but lots of mentally healthy people like to discuss current events, and only a small handful of mentally broken middle-aged men like to obsess over transexuals, children's cartoons, prostitutes, and video games from 15 years ago

those are all actual examples of things that have multiple threads on the front page of gbs

which ad is this?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Haifisch posted:

It made people realize the forums were getting full of older people who liked discussing news, instead of college students who liked posting dank memes and "look at this weird poo poo from other sites" threads.

Also something about people posting things in relevant subforums, except we have so many of those that there's not much left to post in GBS.

i havent seen this ad either

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

icantfindaname posted:

sa is a comedy website but comedy needs actual things to talk about and make fun of. you can't just have it on its own, and that's why /b/ and nuGBS are as bad as they are. but GBS was always bad, because it always had that problem

terrible ad. thanks for reporting it

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i didnt know where to post it but is this goon ad just an amazon referral where they get money if some clicks it then buys something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i keep getting an ad that just starts making noise on page load from the victorian government, heres the link i get by clicking on it.

https://adclick.g.doubleclick.net/p...0of%2520Network