Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Luvcow posted:

GBS is an embarrassment and drives people away, people I know that used to post here think there is nothing left here worthwhile and a quick glance at the GBS front page easily confirms that for most people (ie threads about hating retarded people, hating fat people, outright racism, rape jokes etc.) GBS is constantly trying to be fyad and they are predictably terrible at it.

Of course there are still hidden gems on the forums but GBS needs a mass cleansing of assholes that I don't think anyone is willing to do because it mind end up permabanning 90% of the people left here.

Also thank you lowtax and I'm sorry your site has fallen so far :(

Red hammer week. Destroy the bad GBS posters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Please don't commit suicide by mod this way Franco.

The hole in your joke is that while I'm bad, I'm not a GBS poster.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

pog boyfriend posted:

its incredibly telling about the absolutely horrible state of this subforum that a thread about fixing the ads turned into people talking about gbs, trying to flame each other about being gbs posters, and making ironic jokes about being given power

It's a hot button issue.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Luvcow posted:

I'm sorry for my part in this :ohdear:

You meant well, we all want and wish for the best.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Bwee posted:

What you said was true and good