Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
i know nothing of the banner ad market. can we get banners for amazon and newegg, that seems to be the goon wheelhouse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

you guys must have a lot of adware and viruses, i never have issues browsing the site or the ads

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

Do you guys use the mobile app? I've run into 0 problems on it. Other than the fact that you can't make an original thread, it fulfills most other functions with ease. I would do this rather than experience clickbait level headaches on the mobile browser interface.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

Ace of Baes posted:

Build a big wall to stop the bad ads from sneaking in.

Make them pay for it.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

Darth123123 posted:

This is hilarious and sad.

It was a leadership decision (from what I understand) to leave that feature out to avoid the issues of "low content" threads and other trends which might increase by having the ability to create a new thread from your phone (and, if you really need to create a new thread, I believe there is no such restriction in a mobile browser.)

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

Bad Munki posted:

I've got enough poo poo on my phone, I don't want another app just for a website.

It's streamlined though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

If you haven't used the awfulapp in awhile you should give it another shot. It's vastly improved, very quick, and better on your device's battery than the browser.