Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Lowtax posted:

Sorry it took so long to get this done, but the problem with bad ads (pops, malware, etc) should finally be resolved. We were finally accepted back onto the Google AdSense network, which does a much superior job of automatically filtering out the sketchy ads which automatically destroy your computer machine when loaded. Additionally, our Rubicon representative has been helping set up a dynamic blacklist of badvertisers that should keep them at bay, if any Rubicon ads are served.

So I apologize for it taking so long to resolve, but it was difficult joining a respected ad network because everybody everywhere hates us and we're not popular anymore and the forums were better back in 2002 and I remember the old days back when blah blah blah. Oh, and another benefit of having this new ad network is that we'll hopefully pull in more money, because right now AIN'T NOBODY BUYING NOTHING ON THE FORUMS AND WE'RE PULLING IN 90% LESS OF WHAT WE USED TO SO PLEASE GOD BUY SOMETHING, BUY ANYTHING, BUY EVERYTHING, I NEED ALL THE MONEY

Thank you, and please have a pleasant forum experience.

- Rich "Lowtax" Kyanka
Do not sign your own posts

Thank you for fixing the ads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU