Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

woohoo!! good work everyone on team something awful for making this possible :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

its incredibly telling about the absolutely horrible state of this subforum that a thread about fixing the ads turned into people talking about gbs, trying to flame each other about being gbs posters, and making ironic jokes about being given power

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

anne frank fanfic posted:

chagre 4.99 money for the app for ios and android. give half to the people who developed it. (gently caress GBS) get John Dongle, inventor of the stock market, to do an ask tell since we're a forum of 54 year old IT professionals making 100k and interested in finance and new crossfit exercises

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Toasticle posted:

After mangosteen I'm surprised he didn't just set the servers on fire.

i have some chinese girl friends who talk about how good mangosteen is sometimes and i know exactly what they are talking about thanks to something awful!!

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

a lot of my posts are phone posts and it works fine for me.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

corn in the bible posted:

I will turn adblock off when they stop advertising aggro-gator

what. who cares

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Bad Munki posted:

Now if we can just do something about all these terrible posts :v:

if it bothers you that much you can just lurk