Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Such a sniveling loving bitch that I need to check with forums daddy if I can turn Adcock on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

I'm sorry to hear that learning Jon kills Daenerys and that Bran takes the Throne upset you

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

StrixNebulosa posted:

gently caress off, it's better to be polite with spoilers than not. Can we get those ads removed?

No need for the hostility, I agree with you. Mods please remove the ad that says Jon kills Daenerys and Bran takes the throne

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

nesamdoom posted:

I doubt my meager book of pocket can help SA much, but my new year's resolution is to buy a forums account for my gf so I can finally send her links. It's not much of an effort but it's all I think I can do for now, maybe also buy her an av.

Thanks.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
You should probably have to provide username/password credentials to purchase an av, which are then logged.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Len posted:

But then how would you red text someone for disagreeing with you about videogames?

Serious post: The log would be private to admins. Unless you were calling someone a forbidden word, no one would check it.

Joke post: We must let go of our heritage. "ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT" will be the anthem of a dead age.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Len posted:

I thought you meant that you were proving you owned the account you were buying for, the serious post makes much more sense

You already have to give credentials to buy yourself an av; avs for yourself are $5 less than avs for others.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Electric Bugaloo posted:

Not to be a bother, but did anything end up coming of this? I haven't heard from anybody and the ad is unchanged.

It looks like there's three ads in rotation. Two properly loop, one doesn't.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

sincx posted:

Someone please get rid of this ad:

https://fi.somethingawful.com/safs/goonbas/9/8/7805.0002.gif

I rather not be constantly reminded of forum drama when browsing.

drat I guess that rando wasn't lying about filing a FOIA request

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
They bought another one.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

IUG posted:

What the gently caress is this goon ad consipracy theory bullshit ad?

I scrolled down through it without reading it, because I figured it would just be brain rot.

Viral ARG buzzword buzzword buzzword marketing for https://letterboxd.com/film/murder-death-koreatown/ it looks like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
This isn't a "bad ad" per se but it is an ad with a poem about abortion written at the fifth grade level and I wanted to share it with all of you.