Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Lord Psychodin posted:

What in the gently caress of all goon ads is mewch and why is it there?

An image board funding a traditional forum. Well I'll be!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
The Mario and Luigi banner ad has been restored thanks to a quick response from Lowtax! I hope the unknown person who bought the banner ad is satisfied with his/her purchase.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Anyone can make an amazon referral link right? You post it and if some bambino buys whats on the page, you get a cut?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

KoRMaK posted:

Is it still worth mentioning that poo poo was funny only to 14 year old boys and current cumtown fans?

Not really, no. But thanks for your input.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Electric Bugaloo posted:

jk fresco got banned two months ago for......let’s seeeeeee....racism

huh how bout that

Nice rap sheet pwn

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
There are currently two banner ads displayed very upset about cereal and say the word "human being". As much as I partake in Whore Cunts as part of a balanced breakfast those ads should probably go.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
How much of a coward do you have to be to buy an offensive ad when you know Lowtax would be too busy to remove it.

Mods please replace this foul ad with the wholesome Mario ad:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Thank you mods. Thank you admins.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Is there a way to view images of ads from long ago? Like how you can find previous avatars of posters except for ads.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Google for the past few years has really hated people not seeing ads now that I think of it.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
A explanation would be nice. What is freestar?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Orange man bad! Orange man bad!!!

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Len posted:

This was on the top ad and i feel like it wasn't legit

You're right. I'm clicking and nothing is happening??

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
You guys are idiots I'm playing Animal Crossing for Windows PC right now haha whoa nice graphics Isabelle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
I'm starting to think none of you actually know what advertising is