Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Goons Are Great posted:

Yeah, it really much isn't anything worse than what Lowtax already said, it's just a regular two sides tell different stories thing collected by the police and not really any evidence or whatever.

Either way, an ad to embarrass the site owner seems dumb, trying to make more people get into this stuff is even worse and it certainly has no value.

From what I can tell, it's the full doc of the incident report lowtax posted the header for in his gbs thread as a triumphant "if I was the bad guy why does this exist" post. Given the contents of the pdf in the ad, if it's genuine, it's not quite the ah ha exoneration it was claimed to be originally. Nevertheless, as pointed out it's just confirmation of he said/she said, with language heavily slanted against lowtax (thus no doubt why the ad was bought).

Fayez Butts posted:

I can't believe lowtax doesn't want goons to discuss in depth his failed marriage

Yet he opened a whole thread on the subject in GBS. I am shocked it has become a hot topic. :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Is this the new ad revenue strategy?

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

This ad seems to go to a dead link.