Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
please turn sigs back on in byob lowtax, thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

zen death robot posted:

You clicked on your post history by mistake, I'm afraid.

Agreed, Bwee's post history is amusing/interesting etc.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Literally The Worst posted:

i'm mostly just amazed that someone is trying to read this fifteen year old website on a mobile browser and doesn't have a gun to their head the entire time

i love my dead gay forum but optimized for mobile browsing it is not

dont use adblock, though, i turned adblock off once the bad ads were fixed

I use a galaxy note 3 for 80% of my browsing and never have any issues

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
in korean neigh means yes, owned

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

zen death robot posted:

You made this up

https://www.google.co.kr/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=korean%20for%20yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Lowtax posted:

I have been actively talking to Rubicon about their mobile takeover ads, and will be switching off them if it isn't resolved soon. They are looking into the issue and admit it's been happening on their end and bad ads have been sneaking through their filtering process.

Build a big wall to stop the bad ads from sneaking in.