Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Hello. I would like to report these ads that promote games that sexualise children.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It's Jeff Bezos! Pick number 3!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Got to say, those cereals are offensive.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Remove everything from before 2016 both from front page and forum archives. We live in a completely different time now, we've moved on, we've matured. Redirect from deleted pages and threads to a random charity that fights bigotry to annoy the chuds even more. If there are still objectionable things left after that, shut down SA completely. It's not worth it to keep it around if what it ends up doing is give ammunition to boomers. We are better than that.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Lowtax posted:

Yeah that PP isn't funny at all and really doesn't have any place here, so I'm deleting it. AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST

Neat.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Wow, I have to say, that's some top tier trolling.

Not.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

The Shortest Path posted:

There continues to be a goatse ad

Thanks for the update. Haven't seen it in quite a bit, started worrying.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I can't remember, can SA even do anything with those ads at the top?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

KoRMaK posted:

Probably not, since they paid money and it's also a pretty funny joke and doesn't cause a pop-up or malware to be installed

I don't get the joke.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Charles posted:

I think they want you to join the game to kill people like that. It's not very well worded. There's also that game where they're fighting fascists or whatever.

So there are paedos playing that game who hate zombies, and goons lure them in by playing as naked little boys, and then shoot them? I think I got it now, but it's definitely a bad ad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I don't know, maybe having 'a naked little boy' close to the phrase 'suck dick strong' is a bit too risqué for me.

E: also, on closer inspection, it says 'you were killed', so I'm still not sure who's supposed to be the goon, and who's the paedo in this scenario.

Paladinus fucked around with this message at 01:44 on May 25, 2020