Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

AbbadonOfHell posted:

We gotta do something that gets attention again, in a good funny slightly assholeish way. How to go about that I'm not sure, possibly manufacture some fake drama and managed to make sure that all the goons are in on it and don't go giving it away. Good luck with that though.

My current best idea is we need to do some type of fairly large scale prank, cause some goofy poo poo on twitter that links back to us or something.

(gently caress it, I'm buying plat finally.) Ummm, no choice for Paypal (I understand though) *sigh*

Lowtax should run for President of the USA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

Peztopiary posted:

Just got one in C-Spam, tried to autodownload some 'PC Helper' poo poo, ad-block is back on temporarily I guess.

I got that when I clicked on Lowtax's announcement :(