Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Not sure where else to say this but I'm itt so I'll say it here.

SA has entertained me for a very long time but this poo poo actually makes me proud of being part of this community. I'm glad we aren't consigning ourselves to the bigoted dumpster of history.

Keep up the good work, Lowtax, mods, admins, and fellow goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Electric Bugaloo posted:

Doesn't, like, a decent divorce where there isn't a bunch of extra fighting or scary poo poo or time-consuming poo poo or extra legal poo poo cost on the order of $20k? Like, maybe the most "no alarms and no surprises" divorce can be done for $10-15k? Imagine being salty enough that Lowtax has "$50k in savings" to buy an ad about it.

Like hoopty-doo he's in his 40s and maybe he can afford to retire for like two years, assuming that those savings don't go literally anywhere else. Guess he's robbing his patreon subscribers blind I tell ya.

Mine cost about $100

I guess it's more if you're rich and have lots of complicated bullshit assets but in that case cry me a river

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
It's just a public service. Who doesn't want to know more about The Rock and cat whiskers?