Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Well New Zealand lucky to win another series, again for like the millionth time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Ewar Woowar posted:

Lucky?

Barrett is so so good. Read was the player of the series for me though.

I was being sarcastic hence the "for the millionth time" comment.

Barrett is such a good player, its a little terrifying looking at the New Zeland team to see the quality they have.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

I think Oz should have been allowed to bug the ABs room.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Smorgasbord posted:

Beauden is so fast...if only he could goalkick.

With the way the ABs score tries who cares about kicking goals.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Only question now is what will the IRB 2015 coach of the year do now?

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Phew, the all important losing bonus point secured by Wales there. May have taken nearly 100 mins but the boys did it, more proof, if needed, that Howley is the man for Wales and the Lions.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Aramoro posted:

I can see that he didn't want to end the match with a penalty try but had France lost that would have been very unfair

Eh, to be honest they hosed up so many chances they'd only have themselves to blame if they lost.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

That's got it! I haven't seen Brive play for ages Ngwenya has gotten huge.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

tarbrush posted:

I thought that was forward, and Austen Healy disagrees so I am clearly right.

Magnificent.

Pity it wasn't a try though, would have been a good one and set up a great finish.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Carbery ending a slick move. Leinster have been pretty good this half.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Munster/Toulouse should be a good game.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

julian assflange posted:

Nice win in the end actually

Yep and now Gloucester v Blues in what will be no doubt a MOTY contender.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

julian assflange posted:

It's not been bad so far!

It was a decent enough match in the end no doubt because of Twelvetrees was back on the pitch. Cuthbert might be a complete idiot when it comes to international level but he's a good finisher for club level. Warburton and Moriarty were pretty good. Dunno what the hell Gloucester were wearing though, looked like the Chiefs shirt.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Tyma posted:

Yeah, it's great. loving Ospreys.

I like the way they're loving up everything possible.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Ha ha oh yeah really retreating towards his own goal line.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Tyma posted:

This is every weekend of my life.

Was going to say it could be worse you could support the Dragons. But you probably went into this game thinking the Ospreys had a good chance of winning where as us Dragons fans know we're going to lose. Hope can be a terrible thing.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

The Rabbi T. White posted:

Are the Bulls the worst team in rugby? Discuss.

Depends if you count NH rugby as rugby. Which if you do then no, there is going to be a wonderful spacker fight today as my team the Dragons take on Italy's finest Zebra. Which is probably going to be about as good if a team of actual zebras took to the field v a team of mythical beasts that just weren't there.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

goatface posted:

The Dragons couldn't win away from home if the other team sent their under 12s.

Oh imagine that the other team putting out their U12 side. I might start dreaming of a losing BP if that were to happen. :suicide:

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Ha ha Alex Cuthbert nearly knocks himself out taking Dan Evans out in the air. Sadly he's ok and just gets a yellow.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

goatface posted:

I don't like that they have the roof closed.

What's your problem with it being closed?

The Ospreys could do with Biggar on the pitch HIA or no HIA. They've been terrible.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

goatface posted:

It's a decent day today, let the sky in.

Yeah, that's a good point. The WRU seem to love to have the roof closed.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

It's like we've gone back in time with the Blues playing good rugby and Cuthbert being useful.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

stavros880 posted:

Come on, let's not go overboard.

I know, I'm scared to. A couple of times he's driven up the field, sucked in three of four defenders, NOT knocked the ball on, then quick recycling has allowed the next Blues player to score. Crazy times.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Has Tandy had his day?

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

goatface posted:

Time to watch the Dragons lose because they're functionally incapable if they're not playing in a sandpit.

You were saying?

I have to get that in now as the Scarlets will soon turn the Dragons to a smooth paste and win easily.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

goatface posted:

Good god this game is a rough watch.

It gets easier if you constantly remind yourself that one day the sun will consume the earth.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

goatface posted:

loving hell, they finally did a thing.

edit - loving hell, Liam Williams did a kick.

With Dan Jones off and no 10 sub I'd have thought Parkes might be kicking.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

And there we go, another Dragons game over with. Good to see Ollie Griffiths pick up a MotM award, a good player in a really awful side.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Tyma posted:

Caefphilly vs Shane Williams is on
http://www.s4c.cymru/clic/c_live.shtml

Finally Shane Williams has done something with his career.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Evidently that massive, massive kicking by England really hurt the Scots chances in the eyes of Gatland. Surprised they only got two in the squad.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Wales always blow hot or cold there's very little consistency with them. Scotland are on the up at the moment and they're players are doing good things so I can imagine that the Scottish supporters feel very short changed.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

CyberPingu posted:

All my loving hope is behind Leinster now

Sarries are looking really good at the moment I'm not sure even Leinster have enough to beat them.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Tyma posted:

Help save The Ospreys season, by forcing them to run out to Triple H's theme song.

http://www.ospreysrugby.com/News/Article/48985

Done. Now to see if I can get the Dragons to come out to Bobby Roode's music.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Watching the Edinburgh v Dragons scrum and Edinburgh have been terrible, their scrum has been really poo poo house all night.

Having said that Edinburgh right back in it at 20-10 and the Dragons down to 14 for the rest of the game.

bessantj fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Apr 28, 2017

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

goatface posted:

Well of course they won, they weren't playing at Rodney Parade.

Ugh, robbed at the end. 24-20 to Edinburgh. The shite away form of the Dragons continues. Well shite home for as well.

In other news

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

redknob posted:

If anyone wanted to watch some minnows playing: http://www.rugbyeurope.eu/welcome-rugby-europe-tv

Cool, good find.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Tyma posted:

Never underestimate the power of asking a bunch of people on a forum to vote for something stupid :

https://www.facebook.com/ospreysrugby/videos/10154704497847842/

That is fantastic, it really is.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Leinster did really well there getting within 6 of the Scarlets at one point. They should be proud.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

The true final, the Pro12, final is now on. It has everything Ireland's finest team Munster v some team from Wales and a Welsh ref.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Scarlets tearing Munster apart on the outside.