Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

There's a Horde guild called Goon Squad, not sure if it has any connection to SA though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

drat that too bad for you Alliance guys, everything has been pretty chill on Horde. Haven't had any issues with people not grouping up to do quests if you are killing the same mobs as them and no one has really been rude or anything.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Anyone else have a problem where npcs aren't giving quests? My guy is in the Hinterlands and I can only accept one of the quests for the elite area and I can't accept the quest to kill the normal turtles. I am level 48 so its not that I am too low level, the quest givers just don't have the quests.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Downed 2 bosses in MC last night before reset with another raid set for Friday and Onyxia on Tuesday. Its kinda silly how much fun I am having playing this compared to any time I have played retail in the past few years.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Got my Deathbringer and Felstriker today, the damage is real as are the repair bills.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Already spent 75% of ony standing around and that was before I got the weapon.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

CommaToes posted:

I rolled a warrior and am going to go against expectations and not tank.

It's going well so far and I've only been in one dungeon and am level 40.

Once you get good dps gear people will stop asking you to tank for the most part. I get whispers now on Horde side asking me to dps dungeons. That being said, if you aren't willing to tank at 60 its going to take a very long time to for you to get the good dps gear because no one wants a poo poo-geared dps warrior.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

CommaToes posted:

yeah, looks like I'm going to have to wisely select quest rewards starting around now. There are some leather and mail quest rewards with hit on them that are pretty much required.

The only quest rewards you need to worry about for bis purposes are the dps neck from the Tirion chain in EPL (I think the quest is called "In Dreams"), the belt from the LBRS quest part of Ony attunement (I am horde so dont know if you get different stuff as alliance), and the 2% Crit Trinket also from the Ony attunement chain.

Here is my guy if you want to see what kind of gear you should be going for: http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=NBE&player=Kumbo

I am missing the quest necklace from Tirion since I took the tanking chest and I need the cape from Baron in UD Strat, but everything else is BiS not counting item sets. I am probably going to be replacing my chest/legs/boots in a few days with the Black Dragonscale set, since it would bump me up from 8% to 9% Hit and give about 30 more AP.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Nicholacci get off my birds.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

I know most of you are alliance, but if anyone rolls a Horde character thats where I am and I can help you get started with some bags or whatever. Name is "Kumbo".

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Grats on downing Rag. On Majordomo we actually use hunters to kite some of the melee adds which makes it pretty easy, although our dps warriors are all pretty well-geared so its more raid dps for hunters to kite than have warriors offtank. For Rag we do the opposite of the fire resist UBRS buff - we make sure all the casters have it but don't bother with melee, since melee shouldn't be taking any damage anyway.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

So I heard through the grapevine that someone in A Few Good Men got the lionheart helm recipe? Could any of you guys in that guild help get in touch with the crafter? I am horde-side but I have all the mats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Yall shoulda gone Horde.

• Locked thread