Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GUYS STOP
Jun 7, 2003
Grimey Drawer
Walking home yesterday I saw a dead hatchling turtle dead on the sidewalk. Because I like turtles. I meandered around the gravel parking lot of a truck rental whatever and found another dead one and this fucker.

If he kept going the way he was he would almost probably maybe smushed by cars as that was a fairly busy.

I put him in a little terrarium thing with some rocks and water for now.

He doesn't seem interested eating anything now.

What should I feed my tiny turtle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
http://www.discoverlife.org/mp/20q?guide=Turtles

GUYS STOP
Jun 7, 2003
Grimey Drawer
OK so I'm going to just huck his tiny rear end back into the swamp he was crawling towards minus the road. I hope you don't get et by a heron tiny friend.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

:salute: tiny turtle friend bro

The Big Whoop
Oct 12, 2012

Learning Disabilities: Cat Edition

GUYS STOP posted:

OK so I'm going to just huck his tiny rear end back into the swamp he was crawling towards minus the road. I hope you don't get et by a heron tiny friend.

Ah, the beautiful circle of life. Born of egg, return to poop.

(put it in your mouth, OP)

• Locked thread