Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

I think it's an airhole in the helmet but the placement makes it look like the eye of the wildcat and its very scared of that lightning bolt

why the gently caress is there a lightning bolt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

chaoslord posted:

He's thrown 2 now. Well there were 40 seconds on the clock the second time but 4th down so close enough.

With him being a Freshman it's hard to know for sure.

He kind of threw three, since one of his TDs was a broken play that might as well have been a hail mary.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Wildcat train just chuggin' along to pasadena, next stop: loving up Duke

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

rebel1608 posted:

I think it's an airhole in the helmet but the placement makes it look like the eye of the wildcat and its very scared of that lightning bolt

why the gently caress is there a lightning bolt

lol I can't unsee that now and it makes the helmet 50000x better

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

R.D. Mangles posted:

Wildcat train just chuggin' along to pasadena, next stop: loving up Duke

In a welcome change of pace iowas gonna ruin your season this year. Which actually now that I think about it happened the last time you guys had a chance to go to the rose bowl too

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

MourningView posted:

In a welcome change of pace iowas gonna ruin your season this year. Which actually now that I think about it happened the last time you guys had a chance to go to the rose bowl too

(northwestern is not going to have a chance to go to the rose bowl by the time they play iowa)

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Marquis de Pyro posted:

lol I can't unsee that now and it makes the helmet 50000x better

I can't unsee Pikachu's tail and it still makes the helmet incredible.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Well that was a lot of lovely games this morning.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

WILDCATS

BITCH

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
You would think a service academy would be more disciplined than Air Force was. Obviously chop blocks come with the scheme but they were penalized every which way.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
I wonder how much longer the service academies will have football. With that new cte study showing the majority of players get it, I wouldn't want someone like that with a gun.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

effectual posted:

I wonder how much longer the service academies will have football. With that new cte study showing the majority of players get it, I wouldn't want someone like that with a gun.

I had a friend in HS who had epilepsy, and he got called by the service, by this pitch guy who just kept hounding him about joining the military.

"Uh, I've had seizures," my friend said.

"poo poo, man, I've had seizures, and I'm still in it! It's no big deal!"

What I'm saying is, I don't think the service gives a single gently caress about CTE.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

effectual posted:

Considering how the VA treats injured veterans, probably for a long time yet. The main problem with West Point football now that Iraq and Afghanistan are over is they don't fund their program like Air Force and Navy do. If they did you'd probably see them in the American now rather than Tulsa or Tulane.

dirty shrimp money fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Sep 19, 2015

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Army won the national titles in 1944, 1945 and 1946.

They just need another world war.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

effectual posted:

That study's a bit misrepresented, the players whose brains were examined were all self-selected among people who had reason to believe they had brain damage.

Not that it's not significant, but it doesn't mean that 96% of NFL players get it.

SpiritualDeath
Jul 2, 2009

shaping your brain like pottery
wrong thread

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Ohio State scored fewer points against NIU than UNLV and Murray loving State

lmao

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Cole posted:

Army won the national titles in 1944, 1945 and 1946.

They just need another world war.

Iowa Pre-Flight coming back to gently caress some fools up, War drat Seahawk.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Crotch Bat posted:

Maybe the best team in like a decade of football, about to sent 20 guys to the draft and 6-7 in the first round under one of the best coaches of the modern era and you think a mid-major is hanging within 7 points after 3 quarters?

:cmon:

lmbo

2012 Alabama and 2013 FSU are faaar better than this ohio state team

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
It's a good thing Ohio States defense is really good. Our offense looks like they have no clue who is the starting QB and I'm pretty sure Urban Meyer doesn't either. Just give it to JT so someone can look like they have any semblance of confidence. I guess I should be happy with a win where we looked like utter garbage.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
Cal's band was pouring out of a bus last night and blocked my entry to a restaurant gently caress Cal go the Texas orange men

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Minnesota scraped by a Kent State team that had a two yard punt

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Clownball day. Too bad the overdogs still won. Even my huskies are embarrassing our opponent. :(

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Spurrier is quitting after this game, lol

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

RumbleFish posted:

Spurrier is quitting after this game, lol

please hire al golden. he's 3-0

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
Attention Ohio State offense:

https://youtu.be/-tGL-buZ94Y

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
God help me, Jake Browning might be the real deal. It could all still fall apart in Pac-12 play, but I really liked what I saw from him today.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

DJExile posted:

Ohio State scored fewer points against NIU than UNLV and Murray loving State

lmao

Good

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

Rad Valtar posted:

It's a good thing Ohio States defense is really good. Our offense looks like they have no clue who is the starting QB and I'm pretty sure Urban Meyer doesn't either. Just give it to JT so someone can look like they have any semblance of confidence. I guess I should be happy with a win where we looked like utter garbage.

That was probably the worst offensive performance since the Luke Fickell/Jim Bollman era. Seriously, what the gently caress.

Pierce and Pierce
Jul 1, 2007
Murders and Executions
nm

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Georgia radio has just announced that Greyson Lambert has set an NCAA completion percentage record. He's 24-25 with 330 yards.

LOL South Carolina.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
Hey guys, I made 100$ betting against Georgia Tech because I knew it was too good to be true. Spent half of it on a good meal to help me forget about my team being predictably dogshit, and now I am up 50$ on the day. How y'all doin'

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

well

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Mukaikubo posted:

Hey guys, I made 100$ betting against Georgia Tech because I knew it was too good to be true. Spent half of it on a good meal to help me forget about my team being predictably dogshit, and now I am up 50$ on the day. How y'all doin'

What promo code did you use

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Cole posted:

What promo code did you use

I used promo code "DOGBALLS" to get into my fanduel. I win money every week

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Benne posted:

God help me, Jake Browning might be the real deal. It could all still fall apart in Pac-12 play, but I really liked what I saw from him today.

Came here to post this, but UW fans really should be excited. His play looked incredibly polished, and it's insane to think he's only a freshman who just finished his 3rd career college start.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

seiferguy posted:

Came here to post this, but UW fans really should be excited. His play looked incredibly polished, and it's insane to think he's only a freshman who just finished his 3rd career college start.

He's instantly the best Huskies QB since Tui. It's been a low bar in that time, but he managed to clear it in 3 games.

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!
I told you guys he'd be ok.

Ok I also thought maybe he sucks after his first awful showing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Hey Spurrier gargle my loving nutsack.

This was the perfect day of college football.

• Locked thread