Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.

DJExile posted:

All that fancy new TV revenue is helping teams like Maryland pay us to show up and beat them. It's great :toot:

E: Actually, to be fair, I don't know if we scheduled this game before or after they joined.

lol mac owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

i cant even believe we beat oregon

i dont have any hope for osu but this warms my heart

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

African AIDS cum posted:

The Ducks are loving trash rear end frauds. Vernon adams is Pure poo poo. Helfrich is gutless. Pellum is a clueless moron. Whole thing needs to be blown up. Oregon had no chance from the get go. Will be lucky to make the Sun Bowl.

On the plus side my Saturdays will be freed up for the rest of the year. Absolute garbage. Michigan St is not a good team either really. Were probably better last year. That was just low energy garbage from Oregon.

msu owns bitch

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

African AIDS cum posted:

Who knows. No hard feelings, but I wouldnt rest on my laurels off this win. Didn't really impress me today. This is a very bad Oregon team they beat. Vernon Adams is so loving bad.

play calling was worse than adams is bad imo

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

Ross Angeles posted:

Adams was inaccurate as hell

on deep balls, so why did they keep calling them? we got torched on screens so loving often

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

Pakled posted:

They've said they have no plans to expand the playoff and the current four team format is contractually set to last for at least ten years or something like that before coming under review.

as funny as it was seeing the big 12 left out last year, it did already show the issues with only 4 when there are 5 power conferences and some other good teams and at large choices

auto 5, 3 at large will probably be the ticket eventually

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

That's cool that two dudes think we can beat OSU

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

TipTow posted:

Yeah, when I click the link Arkansas isn't ranked...maybe his ballot from last week was still up? There's nothing laughable about what I'm reading.

yeah his new one doesnt have arkansas there

has oregon behind auburn though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

Noctone posted:

Finally got around to watching highlights of Oregon-MSU and I came away a little bit puzzled as to how that's a "statement win" for MSU. Vernon Adams's inaccuracy throughout the game (is he just that bad of a passer or was it the busted finger?) had a lot more to do with the outcome than anything MSU did imo.

we have lost first round corners two years in a row and had our best linebacker injured before the season starts. we lost our amazing defensive coordinator, our 100 yard a game rusher, and our star receiver that even played corner when we got desperate

there were a lot of questions around this team and the fact that we beat a to 10 team that outlasted us last year shows that we reloaded well and are making strides

• Locked thread