Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZeroPrimal
Feb 24, 2010

The slave becomes the master.
What an acid-tripped world I live in when Baylor and TCU are the top of the Big XII. OU looked like poo poo most of the game but managed to win. Tennesee looked legit, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeroPrimal
Feb 24, 2010

swickles posted:

I can't believe I am in the situation where I am rooting for plucky upstart Oklahoma to beat evil powerhouse Baylor.

It's a mad world we live in.

ZeroPrimal
Feb 24, 2010

OU fans, how do they look this this season? Barely got to see the end of the TN game.

ZeroPrimal
Feb 24, 2010

Fluffdaddy posted:

They got grit and hustle and moxy.

Moxy is enough.:boom:

ZeroPrimal
Feb 24, 2010

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

full disclosure that's Vader's saber from Episode 4 and I have it hanging on my wall

Nerd! (I have Luke's saber.)

• Locked thread