Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Toledo has actually been a pretty decent MAC team for the past few years but them shoving Bert's words right back down his facehole more than makes up for Jacksonville State blowing the comeback

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

e: gently caress wrong thread

Alaois fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Sep 13, 2015

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Hoot Hoot Owls

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Wait Notre Dame won? Oh gently caress that noise.

your coworker was a prophet and saving you from Notre Dame Bullshit

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Isn't the playoff expanded to 8 teams this year instead of 4 anyway?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Pakled posted:

They've said they have no plans to expand the playoff and the current four team format is contractually set to last for at least ten years or something like that before coming under review.

what the gently caress that's the dumbest poo poo I've ever heard, why is the FBS so loving stupid

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Teams that are currently 2-0 in the Big 10: Northwestern, Illinois, Indiana

Raku posted:

the sideline should be a safe place where players can reflect on their gender identity with crayons and play-doh. cookies to eat and empowering children's shows on thee jumbotron like stephen universe and korra.

i mean can you even imagine what it must be like to be embarrassed by your coach for drawing a stupid celebration penalty in front of your teammates. it's basically rape. jim mcelwain is a rapist who raped a sensitive young man in front of his friends and a studio audience. he should be in jail and not at all praised for trying to hold his players accountable by applying psychological pressure instead of pulling an important playmaker out of the game

also the players dad should join mcelwain in prison for supporting rape culture by saying his dumb idiot son needed to be called out

goodness gracious this is an atrocious post

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Stunt Rock posted:

I am excited and terrified to see how Chad Kelly fares against a good D. He's got a cannon and has been super accurate on his deep balls, but he hasn't been hit all that much. If Bama's secondary is the weak point of their D again then they're going to have to get pressure on Kelly to slow him down.

Ole Miss's run game hasn't faced any real test but I'm concerned about its ability against Bama's front 7. I don't expect a lot of big runs. I hope I'm proven wrong.

On D, Ole Miss has struggled against the power run game. Their front 7 are quick and athletic but Arky dominated them last year. Still, they held their own last year and if they can duplicate that level of performance then they have a shot at winning.

My gut tells me Ole Miss will poo poo their pants as they usually do, but they have looked REALLY loving good so far.

it's a wonder what happens when you don't have Dr. Bo Wallace hurfing it up and down the field for you

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Yoshifan823 posted:

There are 127 teams in the NCAA. In terms of offensive yards per game, Texas sits at 126th.

Texas is not going to win another game this year.

who are the sad fuckers at 127, Penn State?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

man, I almost, almost, feel bad for Pitt, losing both James Conner and Tyler Boyd right off the bat.

but not quite

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

oh, I just checked and I guess Boyd was just out for the first game of the season. Still, no James Conner is huge for them.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

MourningView posted:

The dude they replaced him with was really good in their first game, which made me assume he was yet another in Pitt's inexplicable line of dominant tailbacks, but it looks like he came back to earth a bit against Akron.

that'll happen when the first game is against Youngstown State :v:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

DJExile posted:

Eastern Michigan winning on the road vs. Wyoming was their first non-conference road win in 27 years. :stare:

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo go eagles

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Mahoning posted:

Youngstown State put up 38 points on Pitt.

nobody accused Pitt's defense of being good

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

DJExile posted:

Eastern Michigan sellin' beer, yall!

7 dollars a beer? eh, same as you'd pay in the fancy-rear end Hoboken bar in my town, why the gently caress not

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Traitorous Leopard posted:

I don't think there are any good football teams this year.

people say this every single year, it's almost like you're so goddamn cynical that in order to accept a team as "good", it has to be flawless and composed entirely of Breaking Madden-esque supermen

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

DJExile posted:

News: Cal teasin' some new helmets

Views: yoooooooooo

honk honk fuckin nice

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

yeah i love Rocky Top, mostly from the NCAA Football games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Crotch Bat posted:

How much could sanctions hurt Rutgers at this point anyway?

I'm sure if they hit Rutgers with anything they'd likely never feel the effect anyway, like a bowl ban. I feel pretty sure they're going to hit Flood with a nice 4-5 year show cause if they open an investigation, though.

believe it or not, Rutgers has somehow gone bowling 4 straight years, last year they trounced UNC.

• Locked thread